• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:25:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

COMMON PROBLEMS / SUPPORT FAQ

Started by Snappe, November 01, 2021, 07:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kollik251

I have a problem with mx bikes lunch. When I start it I see black window a then immadietaly close itself. I deleted eset antivirus, checked windows antivirus, verifyed integrity of game cache and I don t know what to do more. I checked forum a nothing helped me so I would love hear some more help with it because I cannot play MX bikes and I really want to. Please help me.

Nothiing

May 06, 2023, 07:09:34 PM #16 Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 09:09:22 PM by Nothiing
I don't even have a PiBoSo folder in my documents folder how am I supposed to fix that??? Deleting and redownloading everything for some reason doesn't fix the problem.

Nothiing

I turned off my antivirus and redownloaded it twice and it still won't create a PiBoSo folder in Documents or even boot up!

teeds

Quote from: Nothiing on May 07, 2023, 12:31:20 AMI turned off my antivirus and redownloaded it twice and it still won't create a PiBoSo folder in Documents or even boot up!

Something is blocking it from doing its thing. Tried the demo, it makes the same folder Steam uses.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Da_monster37

Hey guys, I'm new to the game but have a good amount of friends who play. I tried to join up with them last night but the only way we could play together is on what I was told was a dedicated server (the ones that show a ping next to them) but when I'd try to join any server they create so we could go play other tracks, I'd get a server timeout error after 2 or 3 seconds regardless of who hosted. Everyone else could join no problem. I also tried hosting and whenever they tried to join they got a timeout error. I'm running windows 10, I tried opening the udp ports 54210 and 54200 as I saw something here about that. After that didn't work I tried logging into my internet and opening those ports there as well with no luck. However I am using an eero mesh system so I'm wondering if I need to open up the ports on my Spectrum router as well? I was thinking it was possibly a windows 10 os issue since everyone else who was playing had 11 but I guess one of the other new guys in the group has 11 and he is having the same problem.

Sorry if I didn't do a good job explaining the issue. I'm still pretty new at using a PC so I'm figuring it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated because not being able to join up with friends pretty much takes the point out of playing for me personally.

47hz

Why did I get banned from a server for being afk ?  And how long does the ban last ?

Kking16

Something randomly changed with my volume in game, it sounds like spatial audio all of a sudden when in a race riding you can hardly hear my bike but when you wreck or look back the bike volume gets very loud. Ive checked all my computer and headset settings and all good nothing change is there anything i can do to refresh the sound in the files or anything?