• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:46:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Best Supercross Track? | Neeewwwbbbb

Started by vCrashed, December 11, 2020, 01:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vCrashed

Hi,

I've been playing this game for like 150 hours. I always rode on tracks like Tucos Compound, Paleta, Ironman, Milfville, Dorno, Ottobiano etc..., but never really got into Supercross.

To get more skilled in riding (and playing different tracks), I was wondering which Supercross Tracks are "beginner friendly".... if there are no beginner friendly tracks, I'm asking, which ones are your favorites?

I love nice jumps, but a track with many racing "lines" is also interesting!

Regards
vCrashed

PS: first thread boyz

ez

Most of the 2020 tracks are good to start off on, I would stay off Oakland and Glendale when starting. Both of these tracks have difficult rhythms that are tough to hit on a 250. I also think the two sx tracks in 2020 paleta will teach you how to corners fast enough to triple into rhythm sections

WestSideWill763

December 11, 2020, 08:27:35 PM #2 Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 10:41:10 PM by WestSideWill763
"2016 round 2 San Diego" is a great track layout awesome but the dirt traction is a little low but it helps you get better at control

"factory sx training facility" is a great fast track some what windy so you get better at cornering but great track non the less

"Pastor's Arena X rd1" can be difficult at first but once you get speeds down then this track is fun and easy

"AMAX Pacific SX"great track to learn the differences in sitting and standing helps learn timing on when to sit or stand

"EZ SX" very simple but teaches better corner and traction control for a decent sx layout

"Thursday Night Motocross" this last one isnt a sx track but has alot of the same kinda flow

hopefully this kinda helps you to gain skill..... ide say my number 1 choice to get started on would be the outta date 2016 sx tractions horrible but its great otherwise gueess i listed in the order ide say best works to get better in certain types of tracks

vCrashed

Thanks to you both!

I've had most of the tracks, but never really played them.

I'll take my time and practice more on them.

WestSideWill763

glad to help i find myself doing the same thing have tons of tracks nd forget what are the best for certain things

AZDesertRat

December 13, 2020, 07:09:46 PM #5 Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 09:31:20 PM by AZDesertRat
Great SX track selections.  I'd also recommend Milestone SX1 and suggest the following order of progression.  Once you can get thru these clean and consistently then you'll be ready to move on to the 2020 tracks.

EZ SX
Milestone SX1
Factory SX Training Facility
AMAX Pacific SX