• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:20:10 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Problem with ground textures

Started by sandur, December 12, 2020, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandur

Hi all! I go a little problem with my ground textures. I got i9 9900k and amd 6800xt with 16gb ram.
This is what my game looks like:

sandur

PiBoSo

The next update of MX Bikes will hopefully fix this issue.

PinouF

Same happens for a friend who also has a 6800XT.  :P
Maybe a bug related only to ATI ?
Any idea when the next update will be?

Thanks  ;D

[GH]Cody

Quote from: PinouF on January 22, 2021, 07:40:19 PMSame happens for a friend who also has a 6800XT.  :P
Maybe a bug related only to ATI ?
Any idea when the next update will be?

Thanks  ;D

yep, 6800xt here and im having the same issue as the video you linked and that OP posted along with the same flickering textures on my riders gear when dirt gets overlayed ontop of it. ive also noticed horrible performance once this started happening as well to where my old gtx 970 outperformed my 6800xt. the game is nearly unplayable when there is more than 4-5 people on screen at the same time

REDSalvation

Did someone found a fix for this problem?

Been waiting for my RTX3080 for over 6 months so bought a 6700XT instead...
Now I have the exact same problem.

AV

WHY HASNT THIS BEEN FIXED YET!?!?!?!?

PATHETIC!

[GH]Cody

September 27, 2021, 07:47:33 PM #7 Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:51:43 PM by [GH]Cody
Quote from: AV on August 21, 2021, 08:50:17 PMWHY HASNT THIS BEEN FIXED YET!?!?!?!?

PATHETIC!
this isnt the only software that has this issue, blender has it (horrid when weight painting), arma 3 has somewhat of it but without flickering but it does carry the performance issues but its atleast steady. so far mxb unfortunately is the worst when it comes to it with horrid flickering and unplayable multiplayer stuttering. currently theres really nothing pibs can do unless hes able to get his hands on one of these cards which you should even know is a giant pain unless he pays some inbred scalper. be patient, if ive been able to wait since the literal release day of this card for a fix you can have some patience (i know thats asking alot out of the people in the mx game community as it seems like 3/4 are some of the dumbest most useless people ive ever met (just look at the mxs community that is now merged here)).

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

[GH]Cody

Quote from: PizzaChet on September 28, 2021, 08:41:11 PM
Quote from: AV on August 21, 2021, 08:50:17 PMWHY IS THIS FIRST AND ONLY POST!?!?!?!?

I'M PATHETIC!
ftfy
You may not understand quite how bad it actually is lol. When the frames drop from other riders its not nearly as smooth as the video shows it to be (recorded at 30fps), it has a horrendous stutter that feels like its spiking between 15-30fps constantly even when its at 40-60fps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaXAUWLOfbs&ab_channel=SneakyKittyGameDev

PizzaChet

That looks kinda like z-fighting. z buffer depth issue. That's why I got away from AMD. Poor OpenGL implementation too. I also remember how orangeish everything looked. Like red clay or something. Weird. Get GeForce.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Klarity

I have a 6700xt I got last Sunday and having the same problem. I came from nivida and thought it was a broken download. Is there any update on the fix.

REDSalvation

Turn off reflections and shaders, it makes it (more) playable!
Good FPS on 6700XT and only flickering further in front of me.

[GH]Cody

Quote from: REDSalvation on October 17, 2021, 03:14:26 PMTurn off reflections and shaders, it makes it (more) playable!
Good FPS on 6700XT and only flickering further in front of me.
That atleast makes it playable, still drops from 180+fps down to low 80's but its not stuttering.