• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Such a fun game!

Started by OG_ROAR, December 21, 2020, 05:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OG_ROAR

You guys already know this but this game is awesome.

Having played all of them and as someone who first started to try to whip in Motocross Madness, this game is the culmination of all the best things before it. I have some sick gear, the oem bike pack and adding tracks so I can play online. Getting faster and faster.

Actually kind of sad it took me so long to play it.

Happy to be here!

AZDesertRat

Welcome, glad to see other old timers like myself. 

BTW - Make sure you check out the track "Hill Valley MX".  Really harkens back to the days of MCM2;).  Man, I'd kill for someone to do a re-make of Awesome Possum, wonder if Maui_Cool is lurking somewhere nearby.
Hill Valley MX Download

fridgedollar

OG_ROAR

Quote from: AZDesertRat on December 21, 2020, 11:44:48 PMWelcome, glad to see other old timers like myself. 

BTW - Make sure you check out the track "Hill Valley MX".  Really harkens back to the days of MCM2;).  Man, I'd kill for someone to do a re-make of Awesome Possum, wonder if Maui_Cool is lurking somewhere nearby.
Hill Valley MX Download

Yeah it all started in MSM trying to do transfers that looked like whips! LOL

Track is really cool, thanks for sharing! I've been trying to get faster but loving the learning curve.

Snappe

Thanks, this means a lot  :)

Quote from: OG_ROAR on December 21, 2020, 05:28:47 PMYou guys already know this but this game is awesome.
Having played all of them and as someone who first started to try to whip in Motocross Madness, this game is the culmination of all the best things before it.