• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:51:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

KTM TLD GOPRO BACK IN BLACK?

Started by Crosser_nick, January 09, 2021, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosser_nick

can anyone make this graphic kit. it is very nice

(Public) Please

Crosser_nick

Crosser_nick

RkrdM

Hello, I'll be able to do it later, when I finish the skin I'm currently doing.  :)  ;)

Crosser_nick

Quote from: RkrdM on January 10, 2021, 07:13:25 PMHello, I'll be able to do it later, when I finish the skin I'm currently doing.  :)  ;)

thank you. first work on your own skin and then make my skin calm. if you have time :)

RkrdM

I also already had this skin on the list.  :P

average

I can do it too also, I just learned the software this week so I'm having a lot of fun making liveries

Crosser_nick

Quote from: average on January 11, 2021, 03:25:41 PMI can do it too also, I just learned the software this week so I'm having a lot of fun making liveries

yes that is good but first show a few designs from your previous graphic kit, a screenshot for example

fridgedollar

Quote from: Crosser_nick on January 12, 2021, 05:11:48 PM
Quote from: average on January 11, 2021, 03:25:41 PMI can do it too also, I just learned the software this week so I'm having a lot of fun making liveries

yes that is good but first show a few designs from your previous graphic kit, a screenshot for example

click his profile > click "show posts"

Crosser_nick

your paints en kit are so nice men well done

average

I appreciate it, I've been having fun with it so far. I've made about a paint or two a day. I am going to make a rockstar husky paint today and then I can make a tld ktm one. The tld KTM one might take slightly longer.

RkrdM

Quote from: average on January 14, 2021, 04:55:39 PMI appreciate it, I've been having fun with it so far. I've made about a paint or two a day. I am going to make a rockstar husky paint today and then I can make a tld ktm one. The tld KTM one might take slightly longer.
you can let it be, which i'm already doing.

RkrdM

I'm already making the skin.
You can see it in the image.  :P
I'm doing it for the 250/450, because the 2 stroke still can't edit the exhaust and engine.

average

sure go ahead, if you download the husky skin it has the 2 stroke parts packs in them btw :)