• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

January 27, 2021, 02:55:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta15d available! :)

Party In The Pasture (WIP)

Started by FatmuppeT_#10, January 11, 2021, 07:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatmuppeT_#10

A lap around showing the basic layout with some big booters..enjoy!

RkrdM

Very good!!
Even this type of Tracks that I like. it's good to give gas!

WestSideWill763

fridgedollar

iNsane

Nice looking track again!

From all my experience I know how it feels getting burnt out by a project you're working on for some time. There's that/these point/s where you're just tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again. But I can only recommend to finish one project after another 😂 I have countless unfinished projects laying around on my disk and regardless what it is it just feels good once that project is finished. I just started to revive a track I've made in June 2019 and damn it feels good 😂

Just wanted to say finish hazelnut ffs 😡

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

FatmuppeT_#10

Quote from: iNsane on January 12, 2021, 08:54:24 AMNice looking track again!

From all my experience I know how it feels getting burnt out by a project you're working on for some time. There's that/these point/s where you're just tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again. But I can only recommend to finish one project after another 😂 I have countless unfinished projects laying around on my disk and regardless what it is it just feels good once that project is finished. I just started to revive a track I've made in June 2019 and damn it feels good 😂

Just wanted to say finish hazelnut ffs 😡

You going to follow me around everywhere talking about finish Walnut lol.. I will bro and It will be on MXB-Mods as well!