• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:34:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Update Beta16 Bike Mismatch

Started by Crosser_nick, May 10, 2021, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosser_nick

Hello PiBoSo

Every time i start the game up and i will race online i have Bike Mismatch
I have already reinstalled the game twice. Downloaded the oem pack again.
I can't do the new trick.
I hope you can help me.

Greetings from Nick H

Cody D

Its not the OEM bikes, you may have a supermoto pack, or the person you are trying to join may have a bike pack like a supermoto pack.

sourpatch71923

Quote from: Cody D on May 10, 2021, 09:32:28 PMIts not the OEM bikes, you may have a supermoto pack, or the person you are trying to join may have a bike pack like a supermoto pack.
so i have all oem bikes and cant join (im looking at info too) soooo?????

Resolute Kraken

Look at your MX Bikes installation folder - not your mods folder.  If you have a "Bikes" folder, delete it.  You should only have a "bikes.pkz" file in your installation folder.

sourpatch71923

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on May 10, 2021, 10:52:42 PMLook at your MX Bikes installation folder - not your mods folder.  If you have a "Bikes" folder, delete it.  You should only have a "bikes.pkz" file in your installation folder.
i only have  "bikes.pkz" in my installation folder.

teeds

Remove all MXBikes Folders and start again, this includes the Piboso folder in your documents and your install folder but also any Mod folder you pointed to in your Globnal.ini. You have extra bikes you must remove and this should do it.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Kvvonga

Quote from: sourpatch71923 on May 10, 2021, 11:40:33 PM
Quote from: Resolute Kraken on May 10, 2021, 10:52:42 PMLook at your MX Bikes installation folder - not your mods folder.  If you have a "Bikes" folder, delete it.  You should only have a "bikes.pkz" file in your installation folder.
i only have  "bikes.pkz" in my installation folder.

try going into ur steam folders and deleting the rider folder, it worked for me.

Sam K

Has anyone found a fix for this issue? have tried everything. thanks

Wango

It doesnt only go for OEM Bikes, if he has the Pitbike mod or another modded bike that you dont have and he hasn't just set the server to be only oem, thats your problem.

MXB17

After you get the mismatch error (i got mismatch on th emsm bikes)go to your mods folder (not in the steam apps commom folder but the docs folder with bikes rider and tracks)and find the folder under bikes that is the mismatch on the error (i had to delete 4 folders for the msms)and delete the folder. With my game it kept trying to read it as another bike in the bikes folder instead of reading the bikes.pkz. After I deleted the mismatch folder and rebooted game no problems. Also one way to check if it was similar to my issues is when i went to the mx1 and mx2 to select the msm bikes they were invisible which made me think it was trying to read another folder. Hope this helps others as it is frustraing to wait to load in a room to get a error of bike mismatch. THanks again to the community and all the mods and peeps that contribute.