• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:19:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

PtiBike Full Pack include 2T_125cc + PitTrack

Started by 74med |GHOST, November 24, 2020, 03:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74med |GHOST

November 24, 2020, 03:37:34 PM Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 12:34:21 PM by 74med |GHOST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FR]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auteurs original : GDUBMX, RC4187

Dans ce pack, il y a toutes les Pitbikes : || Dirt || Sm || Dirt 125cc || et aussi le circuit pitbike.

Il suffit de copier/coller dans votre dossier Mx bikes mods tout se fait automatiquement.

Amusé vous bien

!!!! Important !!!!
Je ne suis pas l'auteur de ces mods, je partage juste avec la communauté et n'en retire aucun avantage, je tiens a remercier particulièrement tous les moddeurs quels qu'ils soient pour leur temps et leur précieux travail sur MxBikes.
!!!! Important !!!!

[EN]

Original Authors : GDUBMX, RC4187

In this pack you have all the Pitbikes : || Dirt || Sm | Dirt 125cc | and also the pitbike track.

Just copy/paste into your Mx bikes mods folder everything is done automatically.

EnJoY and Have Fun

!!!! Important !!!!
I'm not the author of his mods, I just share with the community and don't get any benefit from it, I would like to especially thank all the modders whoever they are for their time and their precious work on MxBikes.
!!!! Important !!!!

InkedPitbikes pack_LI.jpg

Dat450fas

How exactly do you install it into your game? I couldn't get it to work. Thanks :)

74med |GHOST

Quote from: Dat450fas on December 14, 2020, 10:29:40 PMHow exactly do you install it into your game? I couldn't get it to work. Thanks :)

Either you copy directly the folder "mods", and paste it where your own folder is (not inside) it will merge with yours.

Otherwise open the "mods" folder and copy the three folders and paste them into your mods folder.

your mods folder location is normaly here : C:\Users\yours\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods

I hope you understood sorry I'm French I don't speak English very well :(

tatkins22

:(  :( theres no sound on them, and if i try change the sound from another bike it still dosnt have sound :(

74med |GHOST

Hi bud,
It's weird  :( , I can confirm that there is the sound on pit bikes.
Maybe try to delete the folder and paste it again.

tatkins22

im gunna try re install it but there wasnt any sound on any of them sadly :(