• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:11:30 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The Morin Factory

Started by HurrenMX, January 25, 2021, 02:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurrenMX

Originally designed by Kyle Watts for MX Simulator, Morin came to me to convert his facility into MX Bikes. The track originally was just the outdoor national and 2 SX tracks, but in the process of converting the tracks to work with the physics of MX Bikes we decided to go wild with all of the extra space we had left on the map. We really wanted to push the limits of realistic track making with this one, we hope you all enjoy!

The track includes:

1 outdoor national
2 supercross tracks
2 FMX areas (quarter pipe area and standard FMX arena)
2 sand tracks (Crack Track 2.0 raceable)
River gap jump
Booter hills
Turn track
and 6 hidden easter eggs spread across the map

----- PLEASE READ -----

DISCALIMER FOR THOSE GETTING LOW FPS: Please turn off your 3D grass to improve performance, my fps dramatically improves when disabled on online races

TECHNIQUE TO JUMPING THE QUARTER PIPES: Higher speeds work better with the steep ramp physics, getting the perfect turn down into the landing takes a little bit of practice bending the physics. The best way to describe jumping them is to lean back near the last second as your bike is exiting the takeoff, from there try to perform a turn down but it just comes with practice, or you can hit up Jason Pelster from Prospect Designs as he's the Axell Hodges of the the ramps ;)

DOWNLOAD LINK: bit.ly/2M4nVAl

Kvvonga

Morin

Nice job putting the link Hurren lmaooooooooooooooo

Slippery Films

Subscribe to my Youtube!! Slippery Films
Follow me on Instagram!! @Slippery.Films

Morin

If you're syncing into the server it might take some time because there is so much on the track. just give it time and don't touch your mouse or keyboard!

Cody D

Lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Love it

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

zrel27

this was my favorite compound in sim glad to see it here now

tom

Oh my gawd its finally here!  ;D

MoToX 4

Azertymx

L2op

fridgedollar

this is just crazy, way to go :)

OG-Fed

I really like the tracks.  Only criticism was that doing a full reset puts me back in the garage.

Overall great job

holtergeist

6 easter eggs?! i cant find one lol
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199