• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:33:23 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[WIP] TileUI | Complete UI Overhaul Mod

Started by iNsane, January 27, 2021, 07:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenLenux

Best UI mod out there! Can't wait for the full release :D
If you want a custom graphic kit, feel free to contact me with Discord: GreenLenux#2125
Want to support me? You can buy me a coffee here!

Twitch135

Nice work Insane. Man a lot has happened to this game in the last year. Tons of stuff I need to install now lol. Keep up the good work man.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Cody D

Mcervantes3221

Great work man!
I might be missing something but you said the game doesn't support mouse movement with a controller... I use my controller as a mouse all the time.  The PlayStation 4 controllers touch pad works as a mouse in the game and you press down on the pad to click.
Also will this menu ui work in virtual reality too?
Thanks

Mcervantes3221

I forgot, I can also control the mouse by tilting my controller too.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on March 12, 2021, 04:51:11 PMGreat work man!
I might be missing something but you said the game doesn't support mouse movement with a controller... I use my controller as a mouse all the time.  The PlayStation 4 controllers touch pad works as a mouse in the game and you press down on the pad to click.
Thanks

Strange, for some reason my Xbox controller or my PS3 controller doesn't have these features.

Sv3n

Ingame "Sv3n"

dylan44frisch

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on March 12, 2021, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on March 12, 2021, 04:51:11 PMGreat work man!
Thanks

Strange, for some reason my Xbox controller or my PS3 controller doesn't have these features.
It is a ps4 controller exclusive (maybe ps5 as well). I wouldnt know, im part of the xbox master race lol

dylan44frisch

This is awesome! I cant wait to see a finished product. I know the pictures are very early wip, but for the screenshots for testing, race etc. if there were screenshots of team kits, like for example for the race category, a screenshot of an ariel sx starting line from the commentators perspective where he would have most if all kits downloaded so it looks like a real race, instead of the stock msm bikes. just food for thought, i love the idea and the progress!

Hays419

Goddamn, this is some next level shit. Bravo! Can't wait to see the finished product  ;D

vonhassen

Quote from: iNsane on January 27, 2021, 07:00:47 PM

Tile UI - the first complete UI overhaul for MX Bikes

Decided to make a post and show the progress so far. This is basically just screenshots for now because I have to search them everytime, so here they'll stay.

This mod is WIP! There is still a massive way to go.

Current progress (as of 11/24/20):

Any update on the progress of this?

Also, what languages/frameworks is this being developed in? I have a fair bit of Fullstack software dev experience & would love to help anyway I can. Plus I am on the job search right now so my favorite way to stay sane is working on side projects :)

iNsane

Long time no see.
Yesterday I felt like working on the UI again and so far I've progressed a bit more.
There's still plenty of big menus missing and the replay isn't 100% done, but we're moving. :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

SD

Hello nice update!

I am glad you are using the baseplate UI I gave you  :)

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

astr0id