• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:57:17 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(RELEASE) 2021 BADLANDS MX

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, February 01, 2021, 06:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

hey mxb folks im am now releasing a track called badlands mx. a local track 30 mins away in celeste tx. i am releasing 2 versions day track and night track.
credits: piboso for the awesome game
redrider197 for the objects
gio for the objects.
night track link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8shl0b7gkxw4764/BadlandsMXNightTrack.rar/file
day track link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7wx3zi2joht80d9/BadlandsMX.rar/file
badlandsMxpic.png
badlandsnighttrack.png

have fun!

Cody D

RkrdM

Nice!
Please upload to MEGA, mediafire is slow to download mods and I don't know why.

holtergeist

mediafire link downloaded in 3 seconds for me
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

iNsane

Quote from: holtergeist on February 02, 2021, 04:57:17 AMmediafire link downloaded in 3 seconds for me

It's horrible for European users lately. I usually have 30mb/s down but on mediafire I barely reach 100kb/s.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

tjokis

Had a few lap on it, great job man it's a fun one. Gonna spend more time on it this week

Paradox28

Flesh out that SX track a little more and you'll have two fun little tracks to ride and play around on.

Nixle

Hi, i downloaded this track and i put it in the motocross folder in tracks and it doesnt show up for me, any fix for this?

fridgedollar

Quote from: Nixle on February 05, 2021, 07:45:47 PMHi, i downloaded this track and i put it in the motocross folder in tracks and it doesnt show up for me, any fix for this?

works fine for me, make sure you extract the folder out of the .rar

k_dub09

oh hell yeah man. i'm in Weatherford

YOUPAAH

Quote from: Nixle on February 05, 2021, 07:45:47 PMHi, i downloaded this track and i put it in the motocross folder in tracks and it doesnt show up for me, any fix for this?
Make sure that that you put onlyb the track folder in. Sometimes in the folder that you get from extarcting it does say the track name but you need to get the track folder out of that folder if you know what i mean.

RG113

Yo sick to see a local track to me on the game im currently makin RV after that im going to go for Oak Hill!

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: RG113 on February 08, 2021, 09:07:36 PMYo sick to see a local track to me on the game im currently makin RV after that im going to go for Oak Hill!
I'm actually started oak hill lol river valley let's go dude!

k_dub09

Quote from: RG113 on February 08, 2021, 09:07:36 PMYo sick to see a local track to me on the game im currently makin RV after that im going to go for Oak Hill!
awww yeah! put in the pitbike straight rhythm on RV haha

RG113

Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on February 09, 2021, 03:35:56 AM
I'm actually started oak hill lol river valley let's go dude!
Dude i wanted to do mosier valley, its closed down now but back in the day that track was sick af. i used to ride there back on 65's.