• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:17:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Any Modders want to make grown adults be in awe of pure nostalgia .

Started by Bhaze440, February 10, 2021, 03:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhaze440

Hello guys, Well I was sitting here day dreaming after playing about 2 strokes and I am a big 2 stroke fan myself and have built some nasty 400cc engines. But I remembered that one other 2 stroke many forgot about. The CR500's Nemesis. The good old Maico 700cc, Also known as the ATK 700 Intimidator after it was bought out and moved to the United States. Is it even possible to model this bike in the game? The freaking thing is a suicide scooter. But it would be cool if someone could make a mod of one just for the OG's bikes. It would show the younger gen the bad ass bikes they never heard of. https://dirtbikemagazine.com/forgotten-700cc-2-stroke-giant-throwback-thursday/

GDUBMX

Man, i remember riding a Maico 490 as a 13 year old kid.. they sell for a fortune today.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

aschembri91

after im done the CR project ill give it a shot. Do you own one in real life now?

Bhaze440

No I do not  :'( . A Man can dream though. Those bikes are very rare even when they were new. I have just always appreciated the raw power they made with their two stroke and how much they shook up the industry when they came out.