• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:06:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Two controls one button

Started by MX181, February 04, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcassin

Like most of good motorcycle games (MotoGP13, SBK series ...) the player can always personally set each button on the PS3 controller according to their preferences (directional pad to turn,  square to brake, "X" for accelerate...etc).
Offer a free option to assign the set each button  takes a little script, it is not complicated to make and really hope not to have to play with a joystick for rotate in the corners ... (without me)

Your MX BIKES game looks very promising and quite pretty, but a excellent gameplay is as important as the all rest.

MotoRogers499

March 02, 2014, 12:28:17 AM #16 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:38:48 PM by MotoRogers499
I run my front brake on the left trigger axis, and my rear brake is on left bumper, which is also my clutch button. So this idea is a must for me haha.

DD

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 02, 2014, 12:28:17 AM
I run my front brake on the left trigger axis, and my rear brake is on left bumper, which is also my clutch button. So this is idea is a must for me haha.
In GP bikes?

MotoRogers499

Quote from: DD on March 02, 2014, 05:14:30 AM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 02, 2014, 12:28:17 AM
I run my front brake on the left trigger axis, and my rear brake is on left bumper, which is also my clutch button. So this is idea is a must for me haha.
In GP bikes?

no, in MXS. In GP bikes my controller stuff is all pretty much standard MX vs ATV style.

DD

Oh, because if I were you, I would at least use another PiBoSo game as an example rather than a foreign game that has no relation to MX Bikes.

MotoRogers499

March 03, 2014, 05:44:09 PM #20 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:54:32 PM by MotoRogers499
Quote from: DD on March 03, 2014, 03:10:15 AM
Oh, because if I were you, I would at least use another PiBoSo game as an example rather than a foreign game that has no relation to MX Bikes.
Gp bikes is not a motocross game. Mx simulator is. I dont understand your comment, seeing how you do things in motocross you would never do in gp racing. As you would never do things in gp racing that you would do in motocross. Of course this is opinion, but i would have both brakes on an axis for road racing. Wouldnt you? In my eyes, a motocross game would be more in relation to another motocross game as far as controller setup, as oppose to a dirt racing game and a road racing game.

DD

GP Bikes and MX Bikes will have more in common than MX Simulator and MX Bikes.

Controller set up is different per person anyways. But I know I try to play any two wheel game with similar set ups.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: DD on March 03, 2014, 08:38:16 PM
GP Bikes and MX Bikes will have more in common than MX Simulator and MX Bikes.

Controller set up is different per person anyways. But I know I try to play any two wheel game with similar set ups.

Then what's the point of your original comment? Everyone is referring to MXS in this thread bro, read previous posts

DD

Quote from: gdubmx on March 03, 2014, 10:20:32 PM
this forum is getting old fast with petty squabbles like this.. DD is saying GP bikes has more in common with MX bikes than say MXS would have with MX Bikes, reason being, animations,graphics,buttons,overlay,menu,setup, etc etc. if you want some idea of what MX bikes will be like then go and buy GP bikes and test it out. Its a very good game, i personally love the feel of it. any TRUE petrolhead Motorcycle enthusiast would appreciate it. Two wheels are two wheels.
I'm not sure what you mean by "petty squabbles." I'm not squabbling anybody! :) But yea, that's what I'm saying.  ;)

moto28

moto28

I think its because they have 100 posts. ( Your 2 away )

moto28

Maybe it means you just post a bunch of irrelevant crap ;P But congrats.

moto28

Ok i almost feel guilty for not saying hardly anything Mx Bikes related. Oh and i was thinking about making a topic for that Day of Release race thing. Good idea or no?

But no, The truth hurts </3

giopanda

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 06, 2014, 01:38:00 AMwe need an off topic category

mx bikes official forum -> general category -> general discussion -> new topic -> 'offtopic thread'

Motoboss

Quote from: giopanda on March 06, 2014, 08:20:05 AM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 06, 2014, 01:38:00 AMwe need an off topic category

mx bikes official forum -> general category -> general discussion -> new topic -> 'offtopic thread'
Please ...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page