• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PROVEN MOTO IS HIRING OUR FIRST CREATOR! THEY WILL CREATE/EDIT OUR MODS!

Started by MrRipper, February 17, 2021, 05:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRipper

:) All the credit will go to them! Sign-ups start today (2/17/2021) and the window closes on 2/28/2021. looking for a person who would now  and then be up to making our stuff or editing our work we already made, after work or (if you are in) school. He/she must be a descent creator and any age will do! E-mail me at johnpalina52@outlook.com if you would like to try out. Comment on this post before you e-mail me though. Try outs begin on 3/1/2021, after everyone has signed up. If only one person signs up, he/she will be our creator! :)   

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Frosty122

does the position come with good health benefits? Dental and eyecare?
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: Frosty122 on February 17, 2021, 07:11:48 PMdoes the position come with good health benefits? Dental and eyecare?

You are in Canada, use the free healthcare option.

Frosty122

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on February 17, 2021, 07:18:30 PM
Quote from: Frosty122 on February 17, 2021, 07:11:48 PMdoes the position come with good health benefits? Dental and eyecare?

You are in Canada, use the free healthcare option.
Hey dental and eyecare still isn't free, plus a few massages paid for a year is nice
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

MrRipper

:) Frosty and TFC and Res.     I would like to say that I am not looking to pay. And I don't know what Heath Benefits have to do with this, and massages? But I hope that doesn't push you away from this either, I do understand that you guys are top notch and expect money because that's usually what you get; and I am thankful to have you -at the least- respond to me! If you are still interested tell me and I can push the tryouts to today or tomorrow for you guys. And Frosty I know you are excited to see Proven Moto having a team and you want to create more mods for Proven Moto! And I don't mean to stereotype but thank you Frosty for originally creating the Proven Moto skins; and every skin you made that even has only one Proven Moto logo on it, I use for my team. You truly helped create the team. And thanks to you TFC an Resolute for making MX Bikes better with your mods! :)

Morin

If you were willing to dish out some dollar signs, I'd come out of graphic making retirement! All jokes aside best of luck to you in your quest to find a content creator! ;D

MrRipper

Robbiemx7

MrRipper52 since you are going to use a set made by someone else in this case one made by BoBByToNiGhT (conceptgraff) # 6317, and to which I made some modifications to create the TLD SE Ultra set !!! It would be good if you at least give us the credits and thanks and not say that you launch your second package !!!    2021 PROVEN MOTO GEAR (INCLUDES PUBLIC SKIN) V2

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We were just having some fun. I don't know about the other guys but I never get money (except a few guys who donate ❤).

Good luck 👍

MrRipper

MrRipper