• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:55:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

CBMXon Timbó

Started by PietroFP12, April 27, 2021, 09:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PietroFP12

Oi pessoal trazendo mais uma pista pra vocês, uma pista tradicional do Brasil, ela ja foi palco varias vezes do campeonato brasileiro espero que voces se divirtam.

Hi guys, bringing you another track, a traditional track from Brazil, it has been the stage several times of the Brazilian championship I hope you have fun.

Heithmap Made by: Kbrown and Pietro
Thanks giopanda, TFC and Paulo Rodrigues for the objects.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DAa2xoOLf9JVHc2eQcwZ4-oaFpNli8OG/view?usp=sharing

Saltucius

Awesome track, I really love the verticality!

PietroFP12

Quote from: Saltucius on April 28, 2021, 05:08:38 AMAwesome track, I really love the verticality!
Brazilian Glen Hellen ahahahaa

braddohm

Is it just me or are all of these CBMX tracks boring af? Pietro has good track making abilities but they're all boring. I couldn't imagine watching an actual race on these tracks. I'd leave 5 minutes in. No a single jump to whip.

PietroFP12

Quote from: braddohm on April 29, 2021, 12:07:34 AMIs it just me or are all of these CBMX tracks boring af? Pietro has good track making abilities but they're all boring. I couldn't imagine watching an actual race on these tracks. I'd leave 5 minutes in. No a single jump to whip.
I'm doing the tracks for the championship, replicating the tracks in real life. But I have some ideas there to make the track with giant jumps for whip