• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:18:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can anyone help!? VR issues with RTX 30-Series graphics

Started by CSchmied986, March 17, 2021, 01:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

To start, this is NOT and MXB issue, but I recently got the new ASUS ROG G15 laptop, which comes with the Ryzen 5900 and the RTX 3070, and for some reason Oculus says my PC doesnt meet minimum specs and I can barely even use the Oculus Home because the FPS is too low. Has anyone else experienced this or possibly have any insight on how to fix it? Thanks!

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CSchmied986

Same problem with Steam.... Guessing it's poor hardware updates from Oculus, I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or knew any possible fixes. It's frustrating to spend a bunch of money on a new setup and have this issue, especially since I've been playing MXB so long in VR that I'm just not competitive any other way cause it's like playing a different game.

PiBoSo

Please make sure that the "High-performance Nvidia processor" is set instead of "Integrated graphics" in the Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings.
The GPU setting be global or customized for each program.

CSchmied986

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 17, 2021, 11:27:57 PMPlease make sure that the "High-performance Nvidia processor" is set instead of "Integrated graphics" in the Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings.
The GPU setting be global or customized for each program.
THANK YOU!!! I have been trolling the internet for 2 weeks with no luck and this made all the difference! Thats why you're the man! 8)