• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 22, 2021, 11:37:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta16b available! :)

Game crashing

Started by barda40k, March 17, 2021, 11:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barda40k

I just bought the game through steam, and when i try to play the "testing" and it starts loading a map, the game just crashes, any ideas on how to fix that?

Snappe

Try right click on MX Bikes > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files

fearcarter12

i just got the game to it dont work i tried wat u said it dont work i cant even do testing i deleted so plz help

Juustoburgeri

Quote from: fearcarter12 on April 05, 2021, 04:27:50 AMi just got the game to it dont work i tried wat u said it dont work i cant even do testing i deleted so plz help

try this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2278208650

fearcarter12

were do i got after i download it add me on discord fear_carter11#3274

Chananain

September 13, 2021, 01:26:00 PM #5 Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:51:55 PM by Chananain
I've got basically the same problem. After purchasing the game and trying to run it - it tries to load the map and crashes after. I've already verified the integrity of game files in Properties > Local Files, so the problem is more likely lies within my hardware. Did anybody hear about any problems or crashes with a specific GPU or CPU? I'm using i5 9-gen and gtx 1060. Honestly, I can't get it. My pc is running WoW shadowlands dungeons perfectly with an average of 50 fps. But MX Bikes fails to load... Dunno, maybe the next patches will solve the problem.