• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:50:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game isnt Starting (Steam)

Started by Hookja, March 20, 2021, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookja

Hello, yesterday I bought the game on steam and it doesnt want to start. I tried literally everything. It doesnt even created an folder in :C so I cant delete the "global.ini". The error is called "0xc00007b"
1.Reinstall it
2.Reinstall .net and Microsoft C++
3.Download the game on 2 different Hard disks
4.Leting Steam search for any problems in the files
5.Leting "AiO" run 2 times
6.Checking DirectX
7.Installed OpenAL multiple times
8.Checked Windows Updates
9.Checked AV programms
10. Tried to open the exe with administrator

So yeah idk what do now, its such a nice game but this is making me sad and mad at the same time.
I hope someone can help me.

Newi

Hi! The error 0xc00007b seems to be related to a windows error. Is there any other game or program that has the same problem?

I'm not an expert but i can give you some ideas that might help:

Ok first of all, the global.ini should be located in Documents/PiBoSo/MXBikes.

Also, you can try verifying the integrity of the local files.

I don't know if this would help but you can try downloading the demo version of the game and see if it works. I fixed a problem recently by doing that and launching the steam version as an administrator

And as a last resource, you can try restoring the system, it's a pain in the ass but desperate times call for desperate measures lol

Hope you fix it bro! Good luck!

Hookja

Hey,

no this is the first game with that problem, and how i said it didnt created a folder called "PiBoSo". I downloaded the Demo and that didnt worked aswell so I thought just to buy the game because then its safe because it comes from Steam.And I also tried that with the Steam verifying of the local files, and it doesnt worked. And I dont want to restore my system... I would rather give the game back.

Thanks

Hookja

Hey I found out that the problem is "openal32.dll" I found that out with Dependency Walker and I dont know how to fix that problem now...

fridgedollar

Quote from: Hookja on March 20, 2021, 10:55:16 PMHey I found out that the problem is "openal32.dll" I found that out with Dependency Walker and I dont know how to fix that problem now...

install OpenAL

Hookja

Already have done that like for 10times, still nothing

Hookja

Thank you it worked, now I can play. I'm really happy.

fridgedollar