• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:54:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Broken Spoke MX

Started by AMAX816, March 29, 2021, 12:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMAX816

Hope everyone is doing well!

A mostly wide open and fairly easy fantasy MX track built for the best MX video game to date!
In game you will find track under the name - AMAX Broken Spoke MX

Thank you to those who have taken time to show us "how to".....TFC, Mouk, Giopanda, Resolute Kraken and others. Have fun!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ReEwgYYMhzL7TevQBmmp43R8bETbILLP/view?usp=sharing

Saltucius

Awesome track! Mellow, but SUPER fast. And I love the environment. It kinda harkens back to the PS2/Xbox era where tracks were massive and over-the-top (in a good way).

braddohm

Hands down best track of 2021!!!!

iNsane

Nice one, gives a cool vibe of OG MX games from like ps1/2 era.

-rep for not posting on mxb-mods though 🙃😂

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

otisjordan

awesome track dude! so much wide open berm blasting, absolutely love it

RkrdM

I haven't tested it yet, but just from the pictures it looks really good!

NoKnownThrone

March 29, 2021, 09:03:59 PM #6 Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 11:09:24 PM by NoKnownThrone
Wow, thank you for this track! I am very impressed by the flow... I absolutely LOVE that you have a pretty decent length optional section.. and it's very smooth. This whole track flows really well, and I can't wait to figure out what kind of times I can put down! Only feedback is some of the big rock shadows seem to cast weird triangles. I can't wait to see what else you make, this is one of the best fantasy tracks I've played in this game, super rad.

Edit: 1:57.126 so far (first go around)

AZDesertRat

Dude, great track!!  As mentioned, has a very cool OG vibe, to me harkens back some MCM2 memories in the best way possible (much like Hill Valley).  So many cool sections with multiple lines, guaranteed to be popular online. 

That's 3 fantastic tracks, please keep them coming :D .

Spun

Total old school feel to this track. Very nice flow man. Not difficult but at the speeds you carry through some of the sections it makes it interesting for sure. Great job man!

AZDesertRat

BTW - Can you please register this track so records are listed on the MX Bikes Stats page?  Piboso posted instructions in a sticky thread under the Track Editing section of the forum.

Really wish all track designers would do the track registration, it only takes a minute.  Nice to see what kind of lap times are being run per each bike class.

Thanks!

SmokinJo

Quote from: AZDesertRat on March 30, 2021, 12:18:41 AMReally wish all track designers would do the track registration, it only takes a minute.  Nice to see what kind of lap times are being run per each bike class.

Thanks!

Agreed very much so! If you take the time and effort to create the track surely an extra few minutes won't be no problem.

AMAX816

Thanks guys! Glad to see some positive feedback!

I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to register the track. LOL
I see others are having issues getting theirs to register....Hope it works  :o

Thanks again, have fun!

Resolute Kraken

Great track!  I love just ripping around full blast for a change!

Cody D

This track is so great!!! Keep it up man

NoKnownThrone

Just jumping back to make a SECOND comment. Sooo it totally makes sense, I didn't realize you also made MactownMX!! That is straight up one of my top favorites, with gnarly flow. I was riding your new one and actually thought that the dirt reminded me a little of Mactown, and then I just viewed your post history. Since I love BOTH of these MX tracks, I think it's safe to say I need to just go ride your Pacific SX track! Thanks again bro, I want to just comment here I absolutely LOVE the ruts that  build in the corners of Mactown, and I'm noticing some nice ones now starting with Borken Spoke!