• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:22:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

HOW TO ADD KEYCAMS/CINEMATIC REPLAY SETTINGS???

Started by Teegeefilms, March 30, 2021, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teegeefilms

Hello there!

I come from mxsim and ive messaged couple guys that make mxbikes edits to see if they could tell me how to setup a cinematic way of getting shots while on replay...None answered

I have goofed around with the free roam but it seems pretty arcade and judging by some videos there has to be a way to set up a closer look with FOV, make camera movements smoother,etc...

If someone could help it would be really appreciated! Thanks for your attention

CBL Gaming

hey mate, I set the camera movements to my triggers for movement, and the analog sticks for looking. You can adjust the speed of the camera with a keybind setting in the controls menu. But its 99% you being as smooth as you can be with with the sticks and triggers.

Hope that helps.

Teegeefilms

Quote from: CBL Gaming on March 31, 2021, 12:48:52 PMhey mate, I set the camera movements to my triggers for movement, and the analog sticks for looking. You can adjust the speed of the camera with a keybind setting in the controls menu. But its 99% you being as smooth as you can be with with the sticks and triggers.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for taking the time to answer! I will definitely try your setup and see what I can get...Thanks again and have a good day man!