• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:43:10 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bugs Galore

Started by GuyWithNoName, August 02, 2021, 02:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyWithNoName

This game has been out for how long now and still there are basic bugs that seems to hinder this game,

CTD when crashing
CTD when crashing on berm seems to be common
CTD at complete random
New player joining causing Lag for 5-10 seconds (Can't think of anything better when doing online series)
Camera stutter in 1st person

Beta 16 and still what I would consider massive issues for the online side of things, having any of the above happening while doing race series is seriously frustrating, and some of these bugs have been happening for as long as I can remember, trying my best to put time into this game but when this happens it puts me off wanting to.

Rockchalice3875KTM

Might be on your end? Everything is works fine for me. Online is good for me as well. Not everything is the game could be your you end too.

GuyWithNoName

I would agree, however I'm running MXB on a m.2, with bare minimum downloads other than tracks, OEM's and a hand full of gear sets which is what makes me think it wont be my end.

PizzaChet

Quote from: GuyWithNoName on August 02, 2021, 04:13:38 PMI'm running MXB on a m.2, with bare minimum downloads other than tracks, OEM's and a hand full of gear sets which is what makes me think it wont be my end.
You could have 10 M.2's running on an i5 2310 with 4gb RAM. It really has none of these issues with a more modern setup. The truth hurts sometimes. This Holiday season, there a bunch of titles coming out that you'll think are buggy if that's your metric.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GuyWithNoName

August 02, 2021, 05:57:58 PM #4 Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 05:59:29 PM by GuyWithNoName
Quote from: PizzaChet on August 02, 2021, 05:51:22 PM
Quote from: GuyWithNoName on August 02, 2021, 04:13:38 PMI'm running MXB on a m.2, with bare minimum downloads other than tracks, OEM's and a hand full of gear sets which is what makes me think it wont be my end.
You could have 10 M.2's running on an i5 2310 with 4gb RAM. It really has none of these issues with a more modern setup. The truth hurts sometimes. This Holiday season, there a bunch of titles coming out that you'll think are buggy if that's your metric.

I10 10900k processor,
RTX2070 Super
4 SSD's
2 m.2 SSD's
64GB DDR4 3600mhz Gskill RAM

...do tell me more

the fact I am seeing several people say they have these crashes/bugs but yeah i guess my PC just isn't good enough right

PizzaChet

Quote from: GuyWithNoName on August 02, 2021, 05:57:58 PMI10 10900k processor,
RTX2070 Super
4 SSD's
2 m.2 SSD's
64GB DDR4 3600mhz Gskill RAM
Sorry, but you left a lot to the imagination without including those specs. Since I have a similar setup, but haven't experienced these problems, you're gonna hafta go fish! How high was the ping if you were in a server? Was it in practice? Also, did you see PiBoSo's post about having a major setback due to personal issues? http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=5006.msg46051#msg46051
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

GuyWithNoName

Thought i'd add a video of the same thing happening to lynds during the European Masters, time stamp 18:18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdR0APTonKI