• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:10:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wish List for MX Bikes

Started by Motoboss, February 06, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motoboss

I wonder why..And i dont think so...
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

MotoRogers499

March 07, 2014, 12:18:57 AM #106 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:44:45 PM by MotoRogers499
Quote from: Motoboss on March 07, 2014, 12:14:19 AM
I wonder why..And i dont think so...

Of course you wouldnt think so.

I love how i posted a suggestion a short while ago and yet you still want to rant on about how off topic the thread is. If you want to keep it on topic, post about the suggestions please.

moto28

A spectating lobby would be great. Servers usually get so crammed up with people that its insane. Great idea Rogers :)

DD

Quote from: moto28 on March 07, 2014, 12:50:26 AMServers usually get so crammed
Calm down, man. There aren't even servers up yet to get crammed, let alone a game.

MotoRogers499

March 07, 2014, 02:13:57 AM #109 Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:18:00 AM by MotoRogers499
Quote from: moto28 on March 07, 2014, 12:50:26 AM
A spectating lobby would be great. Servers usually get so crammed up with people that its insane. Great idea Rogers :)

Either that, or maybe an in-game auto live stream kinda thing (for big events) You have the control to switch views/riders to spectate.

and true DD, i was thinking more about the future, but i was mostly trying to stop the off topic stuff. Ive learned that some people don't like it.

But if there is only 14 players able to ride on a server at once (for now) theres got to be a way to get on the server without actually being on the server... if that makes sense. Something that doesn't affect lag or anything.

MXK_cdub85

Honestly...it's utterly obnoxious how much motorogers and moto28 have been posting. It's all good and well to be excited about the game fellas, but good grief I can't help but feel like I'm being bombarded with 13 year old girls conversations on the forums. Both of your post counts have jumped from the 30s to the hundreds in a couple of days. I don't know either of you so I won't try to judge and say you're stupid or your ideas suck. I really think it's great to have people coming up with great ideas, but this constant off topic drivel is gonna push people with great input out as it seems like we are on the hello kitty forums at times. I can't help but think that in your excitement for the game you forgot to have proper discussion etiquette. Then when people call you out on this, ad hom attacks start flying. That's when we have a poor community. So my advice, purely my opinion, is that people remember that not every thought that pops into your noggin is a great one or even one that needs to be typed out. Think before you post. If it doesn't add to the conversation, don't post.
Sorry for the wall of text.

TLDR; think before you type....calm down we are all excited.

moto28

Quote from: DD on March 07, 2014, 02:13:28 AM
Quote from: moto28 on March 07, 2014, 12:50:26 AMServers usually get so crammed
Calm down, man. There aren't even servers up yet to get crammed, let alone a game.
I was reffering to other games. Sorry i didnt explain well enough. I was reffering to other experiences like mxsim where there are 80 people watching 30 racers. It gets
Overwhelming and i know that this would be the same way because people such as myself would rather see the race themselves than a stream. I appoligize for not explaining better

MotoRogers499

Quote from: MXK_cdub85 on March 07, 2014, 03:55:29 AM
Honestly...it's utterly obnoxious how much motorogers and moto28 have been posting. It's all good and well to be excited about the game fellas, but good grief I can't help but feel like I'm being bombarded with 13 year old girls conversations on the forums. Both of your post counts have jumped from the 30s to the hundreds in a couple of days. I don't know either of you so I won't try to judge and say you're stupid or your ideas suck. I really think it's great to have people coming up with great ideas, but this constant off topic drivel is gonna push people with great input out as it seems like we are on the hello kitty forums at times. I can't help but think that in your excitement for the game you forgot to have proper discussion etiquette. Then when people call you out on this, ad hom attacks start flying. That's when we have a poor community. So my advice, purely my opinion, is that people remember that not every thought that pops into your noggin is a great one or even one that needs to be typed out. Think before you post. If it doesn't add to the conversation, don't post.
Sorry for the wall of text.

TLDR; think before you type....calm down we are all excited.

We literally JUST got back on topic. I understand the concern but its the "opinions" on people that keep the thread off topic.

Quote from: moto28I was reffering to other games. Sorry i didnt explain well enough. I was reffering to other experiences like mxsim where there are 80 people watching 30 racers. It gets
Overwhelming and i know that this would be the same way because people such as myself would rather see the race themselves than a stream. I apoligize for not explaining better

Couldnt have said it better. Basically what I was going for.

moto28

It affects the racers and the people who make the stream.

It would be better all around for the racers sake aswell as the spectators.

In past experiences of viewing races its made me actually lose interest because just how stuffed the server gets. Which i dont like to miss out on the races but its hard to find enjoyment with such a flooding of people.

For a Server to have a Spectating lobby or Some other form of Live viewing System where i can freely spectate who i want when i want would be ideal.

Mack

I'd like to see the supermoto, an easier model importing method, and I also hope that the bikes physics are relevant to the model rather than using an external skeleton like in MX Simulator, thus allowing for more accurately modelled chassis', hill climb bikes, 500's, minibikes etc etc.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Mini bikes. Yes lol

But this has already been discussed mack. IIRC bike physics are by bike model and setup. Might be wrong though 8)

Mack

Would be awesome IMO, I know it has been frowned upon in the past, though also begged for. But I thoroughly enjoyed them in the MX vs ATV series and they're a good laugh IRL too.
Oh? Must have missed that part, if that's right, AWESOME.

bearded4glory

Yes, we can make whatever bikes we want although Piboso has said that he feels GP bikes would be better for supermoto although IDK how you would do a dirt section in it.

mx43racing

I'm not sure if it has been said, but when I watch the videos of them riding, do you think they are going slow fro anyother reason that they've only had about a month of actual practice in the game, or do you think it's just to show everything a little better?

MotoRogers499

Quote from: mx43racing on March 12, 2014, 06:02:54 PM
I'm not sure if it has been said, but when I watch the videos of them riding, do you think they are going slow fro anyother reason that they've only had about a month of actual practice in the game, or do you think it's just to show everything a little better?

Its because its a simulator. I doubt you were that fast your first month of riding irl.