• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:50:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wish List for MX Bikes

Started by Motoboss, February 06, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motoboss

My wishes are:

- Being able to add 2 controls for one button ..This makes it easier to use a controller so you don't have to worry about using so many buttons

- Getting user made tracks in game user friendly and not have to use 3d modeling software to do it..Ive checked out kart racing track making and it seems theirs only a select few that can do it .

- Being able to adjust the 3rd person view closer or farther away from the screen

- Having a track map in the HUD ...This way you can tell where you are on the track and also other players

- Have a ghost rider to race against offline in testing ..The ghost be of your fastest lap on the track.. This makes offline racing so much fun..Rather than just a lap time

That's all i can think of for now ..I'm sure Ill ad more later
Even if these things aren't planned ,Thanks for listening   :)
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

GDUBMX

yeh i agree we need an offline ghost, is this easy to do piboso?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Arvoss

Quote from: gdubmx on February 06, 2014, 05:11:43 PM

PiBoSo doesn't like Ghosts :p We asked him to add Ghosts in GP Bikes but he doesn't want ghosts atm. We will see ;) A ghost would be cool but not really necessary for me ;)

GDUBMX

Quote from: Arvoss on February 06, 2014, 05:56:15 PM
Quote from: gdubmx on February 06, 2014, 05:11:43 PM

PiBoSo doesn't like Ghosts :p We asked him to add Ghosts in GP Bikes but he doesn't want ghosts atm. We will see ;) A ghost would be cool but not really necessary for me ;)
lol, oh well. i guess that answers that question then! thanks mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Arvoss

Some wishes:
'Rag doll' crash animation
'Go Pro' camera on helmet (a mod eventually) with the Go Pro view in replay
Mud on jersey and bike
Mud on screen when riding onboard (+- confirmed since there is rain and dirt on screen in GP Bikes)
Tear off animation (Not animated in GP Bikes yet)
Foot shift animation
Broken suspensions/tyres when doing a hard landing

Ruubs

Quote from: Arvoss on February 06, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
Some wishes:
Mud on screen when riding onboard (+- confirmed since there is rain and dirt on screen in GP Bikes)
Broken suspensions/tyres when doing a hard landing

I think they're both confirmed already.
There will be tear-offs, so I'm sure that there will come mud on the screen too, otherwise tear-offs won't be necessary.
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM
- No damage is planned for the bike
So that means that there won't be broken suspension and tyres on a hard landing. I actually like that there isn't any damage though, because that would probably ruin the fun.

Motoboss

I like the option in kart racing where the engine dies and you have to restart it with automatic idle turned off..Also the option to switch to automatic idle if you prefer..
GP Bikes and Kart racing have tire wear ... It would be awesome if motor wear was an option like running a lot of laps  just for a more immersed feeling.. If you forget to repair your engine before a race your screwed lol
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

AWood

I just hope the controls are different than GP Bikes, in that game i run out of buttons with only half the stuff assigned. My clutch needs to be on something analog so i can let it out while im on the gas also analog, when i shift or else you stall. so unless i run autoclutch i cant shift into 1st. theres only 2 analog triggers on a 360 controller, gas, and one brake, so i have to run my clutch, and shifting on a button because the 2 analog sticks are taken by bike and rider lean, i think thats a major flaw, how else am i going to shift? or when i want to say use my rear brake its all or nothing.

Arvoss

Quote from: AWood on February 06, 2014, 11:32:28 PM
I just hope the controls are different than GP Bikes, in that game i run out of buttons with only half the stuff assigned. My clutch needs to be on something analog so i can let it out while im on the gas also analog, when i shift or else you stall. so unless i run autoclutch i cant shift into 1st. theres only 2 analog triggers on a 360 controller, gas, and one brake, so i have to run my clutch, and shifting on a button because the 2 analog sticks are taken by bike and rider lean, i think thats a major flaw, how else am i going to shift? or when i want to say use my rear brake its all or nothing.

I do everything manual exept rider lean and I use a PS3 controller.
My controls:
Throttle: R2
Front brake: L2
Rear brake: L1
Shift up: X
Shift down: Square
Look back: Triangle
Left right: left analogic stick
Clutch: right analogic stick up

AWood

I'll try this. But you're still using your rear brake on a button which must lock it up right? And MX bikes I'm guessing rider lean has to be controlled by the rider or else how would you whip? That's the most important thing to me if you can't whip and scrub I doubt I'll play the game very long.

Arvoss

February 07, 2014, 12:05:09 AM #10 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:16:37 AM by Arvoss
Quote from: AWood on February 06, 2014, 11:53:30 PM
I'll try this. But you're still using your rear brake on a button which must lock it up right? And MX bikes I'm guessing rider lean has to be controlled by the rider or else how would you whip? That's the most important thing to me if you can't whip and scrub I doubt I'll play the game very long.

Put your lean on your right analogic stick. And your clutch on the left analogic up. But that will maybe cause problems when turning. We will see how it works once it comes out ;) Now I'm using look left and look right on the right analogic stick but I never use that...

Rear brake on button works fine with the 1000cc. It's a bit more difficult with the 125cc, just be gentle with it ;) Never use front and rear brake together ;)

DD

Excuse my ignorance as I have not played GP Bikes, but are rider leaning and bike steering separate functions in that game?

MX181

Quote from: DD on February 07, 2014, 02:50:08 AM
Excuse my ignorance as I have not played GP Bikes, but are rider leaning and bike steering separate functions in that game?

you can but there also a aid that you can use to make it so you don't have to lean back and forward and sideways leaving you to only have to turn. I HIGHLY ADVICE PEOPLE TO PLAY GP-BIKES AS IT'LL ANSWER MOST QUESTIONS!!!

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

DD

Maybe I was going to play it, but now that you screamed at me...  ::)

Anyways, I was just curious if you could just put them on the same stick and what that is like. Because in MXS I use my right stick for shifting up and down and my left stick for the bike control.

If the rider and bike can be controlled separately in MXB, I will most likely be using the right stick for the rider, left stick for the bike, d-pad for shifting, right trigger for throttle, left trigger/left bumper for clutch/front brake, and then rear brake on one of the buttons that's left. That still leaves me with some buttons for anythings else I might need.

Sib43

Just thinking about using the left stick for shifting and bike leaning, since you only can move a bike right and left.