• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Assets for track

Started by M0T0L4FE, April 08, 2021, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M0T0L4FE

Hey all,

Just reaching out for some objects and or help on a track im working on. looking for somewhat experienced model/asset makers due to this being a large change in elevation and different terrains on track needing some more than a simple type of model. im willing to pay an amount for said work.

For questions regarding track and or objects needed please reach out to me via email musser233@gmail.com or through the forum.     

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If you're happy to pay that's great. But can I suggest that you make sure you only pay for custom made objects.

If you pay someone to make you stuff and all they do is rip it out a milestone game then both milestone AND you will be getting ripped off  ;)

M0T0L4FE

Oh definitely. If i do pay id like to discuss more on the track but i want it to be a surprise lol but it would very much be one off objects for sure. Also do you know of anywhere to obtain the Lucas oil pro motocross objects?

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 08, 2021, 12:10:27 PMIf you're happy to pay that's great. But can I suggest that you make sure you only pay for custom made objects.

If you pay someone to make you stuff and all they do is rip it out a milestone game then both milestone AND you will be getting ripped off  ;)