• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

North East Tracks?- USA

Started by aRedApplea, April 12, 2021, 08:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aRedApplea

April 12, 2021, 08:10:17 PM Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 08:39:26 PM by aRedApplea
Can someone please make a couple of North East tracks? Yeah I know they aren't that many great tracks but I have a feeling there are a lot of people in this game from the North East, especially since we can't ride in the winter. So if anyone is up to doing some research and building a "different" type of track. Be my guest. Also if anyone wants to recommend North East tracks that you like,  go ahead.   

Edit- Budds Creek/ Maryland is already in the main game. If there are any other North East tracks already please tell me.

North East Tracks I found so far.

[RELEASE] BAJA ACRES
Created by Rockchalice3875KTM

TLees438

Area 51, Hog Back Hills(Palmyra), High Voltage Mx, Pavilion Mx, The Compound Mx, all tracks in New York that I feel like would be sick in mx bikes. :)

aRedApplea

Quote from: TLees438 on April 13, 2021, 12:11:52 AMArea 51, Hog Back Hills(Palmyra), High Voltage Mx, Pavilion Mx, The Compound Mx, all tracks in New York that I feel like would be sick in mx bikes. :)
I 100% agree.

Absolution

I've been dying for someone to make Broom-Tioga. I raced there a couple years back around 95,96. Just a sentimental track for me.

I watched Ricky, James and Travis flying around that track on 80's clearing every jump there. Back when nobody really new anything about them.

Hope someday my wishes will come true haha...

MadcapDunker

Quote from: TLees438 on April 13, 2021, 12:11:52 AMArea 51, Hog Back Hills(Palmyra), High Voltage Mx, Pavilion Mx, The Compound Mx, all tracks in New York that I feel like would be sick in mx bikes. :)

Friend of mine has built area 51, unknown on the release time though

typer_terpene

sicknasty454

MY HOMETOWN JUST MADE A NEW TRACK IN FULTON NY IF YOU RACED THE AREA IT'S THE DRAKE BOYS NEXT VENTURE ... I REACHED OUT HES MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP ME MAKE THAT A TRACK IN MX SAID HES GOT TONS OF REFERENCE AND I ONLY LIVE LIKE TEN MINS AWAY SO IK YOU WANT EASTERN TRACKS, AND I PLAN ON DOING THIS ONE BUT IDK HOW FAMILIAR PPL ARE WITH IT BEING SO NEW BUT IK THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT A PREMIERE SCHOOL AND TRACK ON SOME BIG LEAGUES

DHeals45

YES! Anyone know about Breezewood or MX23 (Rocket Raceway)??  Breezewood is my favorite place to go riding Hands Down!!!

Marcus Thompson

Quote from: Absolution on April 16, 2021, 01:06:05 AMI've been dying for someone to make Broom-Tioga. I raced there a couple years back around 95,96. Just a sentimental track for me.

I watched Ricky, James and Travis flying around that track on 80's clearing every jump there. Back when nobody really new anything about them.

Hope someday my wishes will come true haha...
Gin was making it on a live stream not to long ago and said it would be about 3 weeks