• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:42:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Farm14 v0.1

Started by FatmuppeT_#10, April 21, 2021, 10:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatmuppeT_#10

Farm14 is here! Hope Everyone is enjoying the track so far.

Track features 24 gate racing and that WILL NOT change, sorry.
Some booters and a fast flow overall.
The layout is mostly from Brett Cue's gopro footy and a few others.
It isn't an exact replica jump for jump but very close to it.

Check out a lap here in Pelster's edit

Get the track here
https://mxb-mods.com/farm14-v0-1

Please leave feedback if you found an issue so I can try in fix it in the update
I already plan on adjusting texture wear on track
And I know about the floating golf cart in the woods

Thanks Enjoy!!!

Cody D

Such a great track, keep it up

BeansAndWeens

Have been looking forward to this release, thanks so much!

AZDesertRat

First off, incredibly good track! Really appreciate the long hours spent by all track makers.

I was watching Skooty's live stream last night where the 24 gate slot limitation was brought up.  Did you try using 2/ea rows of 20?  Having the option for multiple rows is really helpful when start area is small/congested.  I've been working on Field of Dreams (NJ) and found that 2 rows was the ideal solution.

Anyway, thanks for another banger that will be an MXB classic along with Walnut:).

FatmuppeT_#10

Quote from: AZDesertRat on April 22, 2021, 04:25:50 PMFirst off, incredibly good track! Really appreciate the long hours spent by all track makers.

I was watching Skooty's live stream last night where the 24 gate slot limitation was brought up.  Did you try using 2/ea rows of 20?  Having the option for multiple rows is really helpful when start area is small/congested.  I've been working on Field of Dreams (NJ) and found that 2 rows was the ideal solution.

Anyway, thanks for another banger that will be an MXB classic along with Walnut:).

Thanks man glad it's getting good feedback. I am aware of the 2 row option for the gates and that's something I don't want to do at this time. It's Not worth changing for one person complaining. Skooty a cool cat, but once the track isn't streamed I don't think 24 gates will be an issue anymore, and I feel 24 is laggy enough when people host servers. Dedi's probably a different story, but yeah anything can change..

AZDesertRat

Completely understand.  Now take a couple days and then get started on the next gem ;D .

NoKnownThrone

This track is super dope, but after some laps, I am not noticing any deformation. Is it turned off? Would make it a LOT more fun :P

FatmuppeT_#10

Quote from: NoKnownThrone on April 23, 2021, 01:46:45 AMThis track is super dope, but after some laps, I am not noticing any deformation. Is it turned off? Would make it a LOT more fun :P
The track deforms quite a bit actually. Some have mentioned it deforms too much. If the server you are on has deform off then obviously it wont. Whatever the case I'm tweaking some of that stuff soon. Thanks for playing

NoKnownThrone

Quote from: FatmuppeT_#10 on April 23, 2021, 01:57:39 AM
Quote from: NoKnownThrone on April 23, 2021, 01:46:45 AMThis track is super dope, but after some laps, I am not noticing any deformation. Is it turned off? Would make it a LOT more fun :P
The track deforms quite a bit actually. Some have mentioned it deforms too much. If the server you are on has deform off then obviously it wont. Whatever the case I'm tweaking some of that stuff soon. Thanks for playing

So sorry for jumping to conclusions! I think that means I need to go slam out some more laps!

Also, I hope this didn't come off wrong, I really love this track so far, you make incredible tracks! The detail is crazy nice, and the layout is really fun. In fact there's this step-up feeling triple that you can REALLY crank out some gnarly fat whips on, or even just float! I really appreciate being able to spin laps on these tracks from the community, you guys are epic!

GDUBMX

@fatmuppet. Thank you for this mate, this is a really fun track. havent played mxb in a longtime and this is a perfect track to get back into it. Great work mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

thatoneboxgal

Could you give ,e the download link? My MXB Mods website does not work
TY

Chicoula

bonjour! je n'arrive pas à ouvrir le dossier de ce circuit! pourquoi?Capture.PNG

teeds

Don't try and unpack it, just put the Farm14.pkz in your tracks folder and rip it up.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Chicoula

Quote from: teeds on May 01, 2021, 01:58:40 PMDon't try and unpack it, just put the Farm14.pkz in your tracks folder and rip it up.

C'est cool merci 😉

OttoRocket76

Why no change to the gate number? track creators need to make tracks with 40man gates/pits. This track is fire. why wouldn't you want more poeple on it?