• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:30:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Sidecar bike model (REQUEST)

Started by Tristanv100, May 19, 2021, 03:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristanv100

I have been searching for sidecarcross bikes in almost every motorcross game there is, I've never found a human who have done that. Please can that change? Like can someone please make some kind of model or a mod where you can race on a sidecar, maybe even with 2 players? That would be so cool and fun to do!

fridgedollar

hadnt heard of sidecarcross before this post, looks crazy ;D

Pdog Mx247

yes yes, sidecar cross is a different kind of gravy, but would it work with only 1 rider?

PizzaChet

May 19, 2021, 08:45:03 PM #3 Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:49:22 PM by PizzaChet Reason: bad link

It was done 31 years ago. Combo Racer. A.I. would control the monkey movement unless you had a second controller connected and set it for two players, then the second player could control monkey movement. It can't be done practically in MX Bikes as far as I can tell. You would need to build the game from scratch to include the input of another player and/or A.I. control.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

spinny

iNsane

As PizzaChet already pointed out this is definitely not possible in MX bikes as the physics are made for 2 wheel vehicles

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Pdogmx247

well this can be another game mr piboso can make lol

Tristanv100

Yeah like they made MXGP games and even atv games like what? But people have never made an attempt to make a 2 player (or with a AI rider or sidecar passenger) like sidecarcross game, I know it isn't as popular as mxgp or national american motorcross... But I think it is worth trying. Iam studying for game artist so I work with games regularly and i think it is possible to ever make a game out of it. (sorry for my bad english btw, iam dutch)

Sv3n

+1 for this idea  ;D

Quote from: Pdog Mx247 on May 19, 2021, 06:41:51 PMyes yes, sidecar cross is a different kind of gravy, but would it work with only 1 rider?

U can ride as driver, sidecar rider does all by animation or smthing
Ingame "Sv3n"