• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:53:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

More upper body animations.

Started by 1Twelve, February 17, 2014, 11:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Twelve

I just watched the pre-alpha 2 video and noticed that the riders upper body does not move that much. I feel like there should be a bit more upper body animation when going through corner(elbows up and leg out a little bit more) and hitting jumps. Maybe there is and I'm just not noticing it. Other wise, everything looks good.

Mace-x

the rider probably has springs to be able to keep it in place, they must be too hard but i`m sure it`ll get more responsive as the game make progress, the bike suspension is stiff aswell  :)

moto28

Yea i Agree i garuntee piboso is just ridin a little around the track with a slap dab stock setup and everything. Im sure its fine with the right setup :)

MX181

Quote from: moto28 on February 18, 2014, 12:15:39 AM
Yea i Agree i garuntee piboso is just ridin a little around the track with a slap dab stock setup and everything. Im sure its fine with the right setup :)

well he said he still could play with preload so im assuming he hasnt done any kinda testing etc

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

GDUBMX

February 18, 2014, 05:58:16 AM #4 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:16:59 AM by gdubmx
If you pay attention to everything that has been said then you wouldn't of made this thread. Piboso and snappe have already stated they have spent very little time on rider animation at this time. Its probably a wise idea to read thru EVERY page of the work in progress thread. I'm sure most of your questions will be answered.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MotoRogers499

Its pre alpha, Mx simulator didnt even HAVE rider lean on the first release

moto28

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on February 20, 2014, 12:43:31 AM
Its pre alpha, Mx simulator didnt even HAVE rider lean on the first release
We are giving Constructive Criticism. Not complaining :D