• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:24:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(WIP)02-07 CR250 Frame Added, Rear Shock Pg2 & FMX, Flip Levers photos Pg.3

Started by aschembri91, June 01, 2021, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aschembri91

more mock up

aschembri91

didn't wanna over kill the amount of phots but i wanted to post an updated group of photos with what i have so far pieced together

fridgedollar

August 25, 2021, 11:54:48 AM #17 Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:27:46 AM by fridgedollar
Quote from: aschembri91 on August 25, 2021, 06:44:23 AMdidn't wanna over kill the amount of phots

personally I always like seeing progress pics :) looking good

SD

As Fridge said, keep the pics coming. I personally love seeing the amazing talent of the creators in this community!  ;D

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

aschembri91

Thank you both of you... I'll post more pictures anytime I have something noticeably different I don't wanna hog up the top of the forum constantly for little things. 

aschembri91

September 03, 2021, 06:24:15 AM #20 Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:46:13 AM by aschembri91 Reason: missing info
well here are some shots of the new cut number plates for the FMX model I mocked them up to MR. Anger806's CR125 to make the shapes/cuts more visible. Thank you again for the references! Enjoy hopefully I get more done here shortly We are approaching the day at any moment now I can't wait to have these two models finished and imported to see how the model turns out in game. I also asked about doing tear downs at the dealership i work at to taking reference photos of the new 2022 bikes so as soon as i finish this i will move on to making high detail and accurate MX bikes for this game.   

aschembri91

aschembri91

since i have the top of the page heres the throttle tube assembly i just did after my last post of the number plates

aschembri91

I am really sorry about how long it has been since I've updated this, or even worked on this I've been trying to learn more about blender, and I am in the process of remaking some of my past objects. Between the last time i updated Blender and lost my files I've had no time to work on this how I wanted too originally. I'd gladly offer the files to anybody with more skill and or anyone who has a completed chassis. Trying to build a full chassis is a real pain in the ass to the point I'm about to section it. i will build one and the topology will be all out of whack and i have to start over again. But since the last OEM update, I noticed there were no 2 strokes in the files the bikes are looking better and better, but I still want to see a bike like mine in the game. Again, sorry for the huge delay and silence   

aschembri91

SO IV'E BEEN WORKING ON A NEW FRAME AND IN BETWEEN FRUSTRATION i'VE BEEN FIXING SOME STUFF AND BUILDING SMALLER PARTS NOT EVERY PART IS IN THESE SHOTS I MADE SOME TWEAKS TO THE EXHAUST IM KIND OF FREE HANDING\EYEING THE CURVATURE OF THE MAIN FRAME SO IVE BEEN CORRECTING THAT AND OTHER PARTS ONCE I SEE ISSUES. JUST HOPING I CAN FINALLY GET THIS DONE!

aschembri91

I haven't forgotten about this project but during the time I have corrected a lot of mistakes I found a frame I just need to get it passable and import it from another save file I have on Blender big pain was how much cluster I had on the screen and the amount of meshes I didn't have sorted so keeping track of small parts to use as bool tools and such made it hard to know exactly what i had Started, done and needed to build. know it has been a while, but I've been learning more and more about blender and getting better at simplifying the workflow so hopefully I have this done soon as I have a decent amount of free time at the moment. I have some photos I took messing around adding color to the meshes just to get an idea of how it will look once it comes together.

aschembri91

1/10/24

aschembri91

New Frame build just have a few more spots to connect and one of the few pain in the ass parts that have held this process up is done
bandicam 2024-01-10 16-27-03-290.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-10 16-27-05-050.jpg

aschembri91

Earlier I was able to upload full resolution photos and now it is back to I can't but the new frame is in place and I remade the rear shock spring
download.png
download.png
download.png
download.png

aschembri91

Again sorry I can't upload full Res it sucks but Everything is flowing at a decent pace
download.pngdownload.png