• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:06:18 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

RedBud 2000

Started by FatmuppeT_#10, June 19, 2021, 09:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatmuppeT_#10

This is the next track to add to my lineup. Keep in mind the track is being made for 2 stroke bikes to have the most fun. I'm not calling it a replica because I can't make everything perfectly as it was in the race footage I'm going off of. So just call it a re-imaging. I did ride this track on my real bike during the 2000's so I'm going off that as well.
 Anyways it will have 40 gates/pits, should look nice, and will be pretty rough to start and will only get worse.

Watch Pelster818 destroy the track on his RM250

Check out TKO SMOKEY's ride around with commentary

**The track will be released when I'm done no specific date available**

Lapoda

Looks amazing like always!

I am just getting into track building (probably 20 or so hours in) and am at the point where I can make basic shapes in L3DT but still lacking the skills needed to create smooth riding berms and jumps. I'm assuming you're mostly self taught just because there isn't much at all out there in the way of guides for track building, but just curious how long did it take you to feel like you were making tracks worth publishing to the public?

Going through your Walnut and Farm14 tracks, your turns and the overall track feel so smooth and I just can't seem to recreate it.

Nonetheless, great work so far!

FatmuppeT_#10

Quote from: Lapoda on June 23, 2021, 05:07:04 AMLooks amazing like always!

I am just getting into track building (probably 20 or so hours in) and am at the point where I can make basic shapes in L3DT but still lacking the skills needed to create smooth riding berms and jumps. I'm assuming you're mostly self taught just because there isn't much at all out there in the way of guides for track building, but just curious how long did it take you to feel like you were making tracks worth publishing to the public?

Going through your Walnut and Farm14 tracks, your turns and the overall track feel so smooth and I just can't seem to recreate it.

Nonetheless, great work so far!

Thanks!.. Well if you have people to test your track, get their opinion to determine if it is ready to release or not. I had no idea my first track would go anywhere and I didn't really know what I was doing and still don't. Watching youtube and looking at how others made their tracks is how I learned.

sethzelinsky

Would you be able to estimate how long it will be until you release this? I've been itching to play it ever since its been announced!