• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:37:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

CMK Amateur Sim MX Championship

Started by ConnerKocik, June 22, 2021, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConnerKocik

June 22, 2021, 10:26:27 PM Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:27:58 PM by ConnerKocik
10 Rounds for the Best Amateur Racers on the Game!

RD. 1 - Paleta (TBA)
RD. 2 - Southern Pike Ridge (TBA)
RD. 3 - Glen Helen (TBA)
RD. 4 - Northern Pike Ridge (TBA)
RD. 5 - Unadilla (TBA)
RD. 6 - Norman Moto (TBA)
RD. 7 - Muddy Creek (TBA)
RD. 8 - Drylands MX (TBA)
RD. 9 - Redbud (TBA)
RD. 10 - Freestone Night Track (TBA)
5 Min Practice
15 Min Qualifying Sessions
5 Minute Warmup
2 15 Min + 2L Motos

Points will be tracked with the same system as the Lucas Oil Outdoor National System

Must join the discord for Registration and race day Information.

CMK Amateur SMX Championship

Thank you!

fridgedollar

Barber

Curious to what your plan is to filter this as far as riders go.

What is considered amateur in this game?

Senditdan

Could it be considered you are an amateur by the amount of hours you have played the game or something?

Esta460

i wanna race in this but my settings are fucked up. My game is fucked off

ConnerKocik

Quote from: Barber on July 06, 2021, 10:15:17 PMCurious to what your plan is to filter this as far as riders go.

What is considered amateur in this game?

Right now sort of freebasing our amateur/pro designations.

We will start as an amateur only series, so anyone that is not yet at that high level but can put in fast times and ride consistent would be what I would consider an amateur.

ConnerKocik

Quote from: Senditdan on July 13, 2021, 10:18:15 AMCould it be considered you are an amateur by the amount of hours you have played the game or something?

Based on skill levels, as well as your lap times, we will be able to tell through qualifying and racing who belongs in what category

PizzaChet

Quote from: ConnerKocik on July 23, 2021, 08:13:01 PMRight now sort of freebasing...
Son, I'm certain you're not quite sure what that means. You meant freely basing...unless you know how to cook.

"Freebasing cocaine is the process of freeing the cocaine base from the salt form in which cocaine is naturally found. While crack cocaine is produced by mixing the original cocaine with a combination of water and baking soda, freebase cocaine comes from using ammonia to extract the base."
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

ConnerKocik

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 24, 2021, 06:28:13 AM
Quote from: ConnerKocik on July 23, 2021, 08:13:01 PMRight now sort of freebasing...
Son, I'm certain you're not quite sure what that means. You meant freely basing...unless you know how to cook.

"Freebasing cocaine is the process of freeing the cocaine base from the salt form in which cocaine is naturally found. While crack cocaine is produced by mixing the original cocaine with a combination of water and baking soda, freebase cocaine comes from using ammonia to extract the base."

ahh you had to do it didnt ya, but if Richard Pryor can, I can

Boshwa

The Discord link is expired, is there any other way to join, or could the link be reposted?