• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:25:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

TEAM PROVEN MOTO IS LOOKING FOR A CONTENT CREATOR!

Started by MrRipper, June 23, 2021, 02:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRipper

Proven Moto is looking for a content creator (to work unpaid)! I am looking to expand my team to become as great as it can be; and realize that I need to start creating gear and bike skins. And I have worked on some gear here and there, but never really got into it, and to be honest I'm not that good. So I am looking for a top-notch content creator-or someone who takes their content seriously-to become Team Proven Moto's official content creator. No age limits or minimums, no contracts. I will also mention before this gets out of hand that I will not be paying the content creator, he/she will simply be like a full-time volunteer (if that makes sense). Bye for now! :D

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

MrRipper

MrRipper

PizzaChet

Quote from: MrRipper on June 23, 2021, 02:13:09 PM...a content creator (to work unpaid)!
Gee, what's not to like? Where do I sign up for my charity assignment? Is there an entry fee to be on the team too? Why aren't there droves of content creators rushing to this opportunity?!?!?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

MrRipper

iNsane

But tfc does stuff for himself because he wants to see those in game, not because someone said so

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

MrRipper

OOOOOO OK. But just out of interest, how much do you get paid.

MrRipper

giopanda

felipevonzuben

Why I never saw someone here advertising an opportunity to paid me while I do nothing? It is ALWAYS the opposite... this world is so cruel!