• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:39:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

More members than the GP Bikes forum!

Started by Arvoss, February 11, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arvoss

February 11, 2014, 09:08:17 PM Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:10:14 PM by Arvoss
Just wanted to say that it's awesome that MX Bikes has already more members/fans than GP Bikes! :D The game is not even out yet! :o The first video/teaser has also lots of views and likes! PiBoSo and Snappe are doing an amazing job! I'm 1 of the biggest GP Bikes fans (Don't know why I started playing this :P Super addicting!) I'm sure MX Bikes will be as fun as GP Bikes, or even cooler! :D Maybe it will be the end of my asphalt career ;) Can't wait to test the first release! :D

Midbeck

Yeah I noticed this as well, I've been getting in to GP-bikes since I found out about MX-bikes. Wish more people would play GP bikes online.
#DirtyEuro

DD

Wow! That is very cool! Very surprising though. Good motivation for the dev team!

MX181

Quote from: DD on February 11, 2014, 10:04:09 PM
Wow! That is very cool! Very surprising though. Good motivation for the dev team!

Hell yea, I know if I sore that I would be like "damn". And keep in mind the piboso forum is all 3 games aswell not just one

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

PiBoSo

Quote from: MX181 on February 11, 2014, 11:20:24 PM
Quote from: DD on February 11, 2014, 10:04:09 PM

Hell yea, I know if I sore that I would be like "damn". And keep in mind the piboso forum is all 3 games aswell not just one

Actually, Kart Racing Pro has its own forum: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/  ;)
The number of members of this forum is still mind-blowing and completely unexpected, though, considering that nothing has been released yet.

MX181

Oops my mistake. Yer I knew there were a number of games on the gp bikes forum just wasn't sure if it was all your game or just gp and wrs.  :P

MotoRogers499

This is interesting... As a sport in general, i would think gp racing would be more popular than motocross. I know nothing about gp racing though, so..

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 03, 2014, 02:11:16 AM
This is interesting... As a sport in general, i would think gp racing would be more popular than motocross. I know nothing about gp racing though, so..

Apparently, it seems to be the opposite  :)

MotoRogers499

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 03, 2014, 02:16:22 AM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 03, 2014, 02:11:16 AM

Apparently, it seems to be the opposite  :)

Yeah i guess so! haha, although this should be great news for someone who loves motocross, like me :D

DD

MX has a younger audience. Gaming in general also has a younger audience (kids typically have less responsibilities and more time to play).

I'd be willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of MXB forum accounts are owned by persons below the age of 18.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: DD on March 03, 2014, 02:52:42 AM
MX has a younger audience. Gaming in general also has a younger audience (kids typically have less responsibilities and more time to play).

I'd be willing to bet that the overwhelming majority of MXB forum accounts are owned by persons below the age of 18.

Alby46

onlyonetone

I've gotten quite a bit of my friends watching for the release and we're all around the same age. 24.

MX181

I'm 18 ............................ Soon.