• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:06:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

More members than the GP Bikes forum!

Started by Arvoss, February 11, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlyonetone

We've gone a few days without petty arguments. Lets keep it this way. Nice friendly community.

onlyonetone

Also, has anyone ever checked the forum stats? Male to female ratio is 1:0. Sausage fest up in here.

Arvoss

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 19, 2014, 02:29:02 PM
Also, has anyone ever checked the forum stats? Male to female ratio is 1:0. Sausage fest up in here.

On GP Bikes too :P But even if there are 2 girls it would still be 1:0 I think :P

onlyonetone

True. But I highly doubt we even have one.

MX181

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

MX181

Alby46

i'm a friend of a girl that really likes mx and rx... must talk more with her :P

MX181

Quote from: Alby46 on April 20, 2014, 02:34:59 PM
i'm a friend of a girl that really likes mx and rx... must talk more with her :P

What's rx? Did you mean sx?
It's not that girls don't like mx, it's just hard to get most girls to play a videogame is what I think only initially meant.

Alby46

Quote from: MX181 on April 20, 2014, 10:22:52 PM
What's rx? Did you mean sx?
It's not that girls don't like mx, it's just hard to get most girls to play a videogame is what I think only initially meant.
i meant rally cars. i wasn't talking about rx or mx games, but only in real life

onlyonetone

I tried explaining this game to my female roommate and she just looked at me confused. Ha

Scuzzy285

im 17 but i have a job so i should be on the 18 list or older hahaha i barley get to play
Aerial Racing Team

MotoRogers499

Quote from: yz250frider285 on June 21, 2014, 09:19:57 AM
im 17 but i have a job so i should be on the 18 list or older hahaha i barley get to play

Im 15 and have a job. Does this mean im on the 18+ list too? Lol

Scuzzy285

not really because legally you cant work until your 16 because of some stupid law but its good you have a job
Aerial Racing Team

moto28

Ive had my current job since i was 4-6. Id always go to work with my dad and now i do everything every other worker does. Not bad for 15 eh? Id say i definitely deserve a spot on the 18+ list haha