• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:31:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

NO SERVERS SHOWING (on world)

Started by Zirg927, August 08, 2021, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zirg927

I have exhausted all possibilities I can think of. I have redownloaded my mods and the game twice and it still hasn't changed a thing. They were showing just a couple days ago now there is nothing. Not a single server showing. If anyone can resolve the issue for me please let me know..

teeds

Are you sure you're looking at the Online server list and not the LAN server list?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

Quote from: Zirg927 on August 08, 2021, 09:45:00 PMIf anyone can resolve the issue for me please let me know..
Did you check the box "Register URL" before clicking "Finish" at the end of the game installation?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

Quote from: PizzaChet on August 11, 2021, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: Zirg927 on August 08, 2021, 09:45:00 PMIf anyone can resolve the issue for me please let me know..
Did you check the box "Register URL" before clicking "Finish" at the end of the game installation?

That's just needed for the "Join" buttons on the server browser website (https://stats.mx-bikes.com/servers.php or https://connect.mxb-mods.com/?game=mxb)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

Quote from: iNsane on August 11, 2021, 05:53:44 PMThat's just needed for the "Join" buttons on the server browser website.
Thanks! Good clarification for the future. I just try throwing darts at the wall when these type of questions come. It's always worked for me, except when I have a version mismatch.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

LT947

All servers seem to be down at the moment! not just me, many other riders as well. Possible issue ongoing at the moment or???

J_SLOW

having same issue as of earlier. Was playing fine yesterday/day before

74med |GHOST

August 13, 2021, 01:05:03 PM #7 Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:11:10 PM by 74med |GHOST
Hey me too :(
Maybe an update...
It often does that, when there is going to be a small update...
We'll see, hoping it will come back soon ;)

Jt122

No updates to the issue? iv started having connection timeout issues with the actual server list, would love to know if thats just me

Alburquerque18

nico148

rich136

August 13, 2021, 04:45:38 PM #11 Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 05:07:06 PM by rich136
i'm having the same issue where my server list acts like its loading up and then gives me a "connection timeout". Seems odd to still see players in servers on the website server list...

EDIT: its fixed for me now