• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:58:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

DQ riders that drive backwards during race

Started by superjoint, August 22, 2021, 06:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superjoint

If its possible to get disqualified for jumping the start then could it be possible to disqualify people for intentionally riding backwards during a race trying to grief people? Maybe if riders could be given a rating based on the number of DQs they have on there record? This rating would not allow riders to participate, for some time, that are known to grief by riding backwards or cutting the track to intentionally hit people. Lobby's could be made to only allow people above a certain rating to join. Just an idea.

SD

I think it could be pretty cool to see a rating system that actually works since the ingame one we have at the moment seems a bit pointless... But i don't really know how the current one works lol ;D

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

Caelebh06

yep i highly agree with this, greifers are a pain in the ass

F5_TORNADO

I know this is kind of an old thread, but it would be nice if pressing reset (quick press) would reset you in the correct direction. That would prevent a lot of pile ups, and potential accidental wrong wayers. I know a long press puts you back on the track and facing the correct direction, but that sometimes takes longer than 3 seconds to reset. Also, some directional arrows or a "WRONG DIRECTION" in the middle of your screen might help in the confusion of which way you are going when reset in the wrong direction. Just a thought.