• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:24:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How huge yall think Beta 17 will be? :)

Started by Kvvonga, September 29, 2021, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kvvonga

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I think new beta's are normally just under 2GB.. 🙄

Greg the Legend

Midbeck

Quote from: Greg the Legend on September 29, 2021, 07:12:18 PMI hope it's big the game really needs it
I'm aware of some of the major bugs right now. It's just funny to see someone say "the game really needs it" when you know how the game used to be in beta 1-5.
#DirtyEuro

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: Greg the Legend on September 29, 2021, 07:12:18 PMI hope it's big the game really needs it
bro really? you should of been playing the game back when it was in beta 5 lol games 20X better than it was back then. dont believe me try downloading beta 5 and see for yourself bro.

chasebell235

would be nice to see some sort of feature where if you're a certain amount of feet in the air, you can brake tap with only the rear wheel locking up. would help the front end from washing a lot! (for people who use joint brakes)

Greg the Legend

Quote from: Rockchalice3875KTM on October 03, 2021, 08:37:06 PM
bro really? you should of been playing the game back when it was in beta 5 lol games 20X better than it was back then. dont believe me try downloading beta 5 and see for yourself bro.
not really the point. yeah I see the game was bad back then. but now it has 2 times the players. and there are actual series running making the game competitive. shit like bad servers,game crashes,laps not counting,net code, yeah the game was worse back then but that does not mean it is good now. we haven't really gotten a good update since beta 15. beta 16 was a couple bug fixes and a new trick. the game needs this update to keep interest. this is just my opinion. let me know what you think