• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:57:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 16 OEM? Why do some people have gasgas'?

Started by MrRipper, October 15, 2021, 06:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRipper

Out of curiosity when are the Beta 16 bikes coming out, and why do Brazilian players have a gasgas?

iNsane

because brazilian players use models that are ripped from a different motocross game.

Also there's couple peeps that spent money for a stupid model swap.

B16 OEMs will come soon, including a GasGas.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

pay2021

Quote from: iNsane on October 15, 2021, 06:44:17 PMbecause brazilian players use models that are ripped from a different motocross game.

Also there's couple peeps that spent money for a stupid model swap.

B16 OEMs will come soon, including a GasGas.

You say it so cute, you didn't sound like that on YT

MrRipper

KL4U55

Quote from: Kvvonga on November 03, 2021, 02:47:18 AMthey are hackers

HAHAHA that makes me laugh so hard, guy is thinking we are putting trojan or some bitcoin miner shit

no we aint hackers, we do mods with 3d of other games only. Not relative to hacking or something
just motocross fans as anyone involved at modding scene at mx bikes
next time search files with anti-virus or something, there's nothing there.

Kvvonga

Quote from: KL4U55 on December 08, 2021, 11:22:42 AM
Quote from: Kvvonga on November 03, 2021, 02:47:18 AMthey are hackers

HAHAHA that makes me laugh so hard, guy is thinking we are putting trojan or some bitcoin miner shit

no we aint hackers, we do mods with 3d of other games only. Not relative to hacking or something
just motocross fans as anyone involved at modding scene at mx bikes
next time search files with anti-virus or something, there's nothing there.

Ik i'm jk lmfao

PizzaChet

Quote from: iNsane on October 15, 2021, 06:44:17 PMAlso there's couple peeps that spent money for a stupid model swap.
THIS IS SO STUPID! I've also been told by a similar idiot he paid $200 US for an ugly skin for a pistol in CS:GO. $200 us for a bike model too! What's the matter with you kids?!?!?!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Quote from: KL4U55 on December 08, 2021, 11:22:42 AM...we do mods with 3d of other games only. Not relative to hacking or something...
THIS IS ALSO VERY STUPID! You just described theft of IP assets. You had to hack the game to get the models out. DUH!!!! That's stealing!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.