• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:25:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game is so fun I bought it twice.

Started by Abefroman459, October 17, 2021, 08:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abefroman459

As the title states I bought mx bikes October of last year, played on a trashy laptop until summer and quit playing games all together. About a month ago I wanted to get back into it but couldn't figure out the update so I just bought it on steam. Totally don't care. This game is so much fun. However my laptop is now a paperweight so I bought a decent pre built setup.
Question 1: Now that I have a decent setup, what settings can I adjust to get the most out of the game as far as FPS and graphics quality? (i3 10100 + Gtx 1650 super)

Question 2: I came from MXS and there was always a pretty active community there. Am I missing something with this game? I have probably 100 hours or so in MXB and 95% of that is in testing. Does everyone play with friends on private servers?

Sorry for the super long post. Any response is appreciated!!!

SD

Hey dude!

I feel you with the buying part lol, I bought it again just to have it on steam and I don't regret it one bit.

As for the graphics, the best way to find out what works is just to experiment. Some tracks will drain your FPS more than others so the graphics settings are changing quite a bit for some people.

As for the community side, there is an Unofficial MXB Discord that everyone uses as sorta the main place to be, I don't know if you are in it however I will attach a link so you can check it out if you want to  :D

Discord link —— http://mxb-discord.com/

I sexually identify as a piece of Mail...

Cause all i do is fucking send itttttt

Abefroman459

Thanks man! I joined. I finally got my new PC and all my stuff lined out. I'm loving being able to play at higher FPS. But the game is blurry? Like all the words in the menu are even blurry. Is that common? I have a 10x better gpu now and the game looks so much worse. I'm lost.