• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:00:23 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Helmets

Started by cllydaslime, October 22, 2021, 06:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cllydaslime

I have been struggling heavily with helmets and i cant seem to find an answer, I think they are not working because i am not downloading the base models of the helmet correctly, could somebody link me a helmet model that for sure works, and i can try to go from there, or anybody who knows more than i do has any other ideas or help it would be much appreciated. Ive also read about how you need to have a specific folder for the helemt and then if you want a paint for it, to put it in the paints folder, does the paints folder just come along with the helmet downlaod?

fridgedollar

heres a good example, the Bell Moto 10 by StoneRider -
https://mxb-mods.com/bell-moto-10-spherical

and the Whiteout paint by Insane -
https://mxb-mods.com/bell-moto-10-spherical-whiteout

they both show the proper folder structure for the model and it's paints. install the helmet model by opening the 'Bell moto 10.zip' > Bell moto 10 > drag the 'mods' folder into Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes to merge it with your current mods folder. install the helmet paint by opening the 'Bell_Moto_10_Whiteout.zip' > drag and drop the 'mods' folder into Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes . in your mods folder, go through rider > helmets to see the helmet and paints properly installed. the 'Bell_moto_10.pkz' contains the helmet itself, and the 'Bell_moto_10' folder contains a 'goggles' and a 'paints' folder where you install your paints.

if you download and install a helmet that doesn't include a paints folder like the Moto 10, you have to create it yourself and name it the exact same thing as the .pkz file (without the .pkz on the end) , ie

Bell_moto_10.pkz
and
Bell_moto_10

create a paints folder inside that, and put your paints in there

base2style

Hey man i tried to follow the steps you posted but i just don't understand, i am. having the same problem with stoneriders helmet. The dude made it so hard to use, like wth is a creation folder... please let me know of the way to upload paints, just in a more clear version of screen recorded instruction. Thanks.

Emilea089

You're facing some challenges with helmet models for your project. For assistance with this, consider reaching out to an assignment writing service in Nottingham. While they specialize in academic writing, their expertise in research and problem-solving might offer valuable insights into your situation. Alternatively, you could explore online forums or communities dedicated to your project's topic, where knowledgeable individuals can provide specific recommendations or troubleshooting tips.