• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:50:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Somebody please help

Started by LYB HYDRA, October 23, 2021, 06:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LYB HYDRA

Everytime i start the game, it crashes either in the start menu or the tracks menu. Sometimes i manage to get tospawn on the track then it will freeze 5 seconds later. I literaly cant play the game now and it spissing me off that i paid for a game that doesnt work. :| does anyone else have this issue or is it just me. I recently got windows 11 and it worked perfectly fine the morning of, then after a couple hours started crashing more than it ever has.

LaxkinOD

me either i open mx bikes and it shows a white screen for like 4 seconds then goes away and I cant play it. i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it deleted the files and re downloaded it I've verified integrity of the game files and it still wont work.

Snappe

Quote from: LYB HYDRA on October 23, 2021, 06:51:36 PMEverytime i start the game, it crashes either in the start menu or the tracks menu. Sometimes i manage to get tospawn on the track then it will freeze 5 seconds later. I recently got windows 11 and it worked perfectly fine the morning of, then after a couple hours started crashing more than it ever has.

We haven't been able to test MXB thoroughly on Windows 11 yet, although I would be surprised if this was causing the freezing... This sounds like a hardware issue. I suggest running some benchmark / stress tests on your system to try and identify the problem.

Snappe

Quote from: LaxkinOD on October 28, 2021, 10:26:17 PMme either i open mx bikes and it shows a white screen for like 4 seconds then goes away and I cant play it. i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it deleted the files and re downloaded it I've verified integrity of the game files and it still wont work.

Are your graphics card drivers up to date?
Have you tried deleting global.ini found in Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\ ?

LYB HYDRA

yeah everything is up to date, but its been working the last few times ive started it flawlessly, just is on the lower end of frames. I'll keep playing and see if it keeps crashing

DropShotPro26

My Game is now doing the same also. However, I am still running windows 10. My drivers are up to date, system is up to date, watched my system info and nothing was struggling to keep up.  I played for about an hour and out of no where it lagged and only got around 3-5 fps. restarted my pc and still does it.  Idk what to do about it and really need help.  it just started doing this and I know my pc is well over capable to run the game.

Zer0_LP

Same has happened, to me. Use to run the game flawlessly and now I'm getting unplayable framerates.

LYB HYDRA

Yeah, it's crashing once again, but now it crashes on average five times before i can run the game without it crashing. The even worse thing is that if i close the game even if it's by accident, it goes back to crashing before i can run it again.