• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:30:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx bikes mods

Started by Matturnerr, October 26, 2021, 02:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matturnerr

October 26, 2021, 02:43:53 PM Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 02:48:53 PM by Matturnerr
Hey I've recently ran into a problem where the mods that download and install don't show up I've never had this problem and have installed plenty before without an issue thought it might just be the specific mod I was trying to get but I've tried countless and none will show up anymore all of my old mods are there but none of the ones I've recently installed

Doom

Hello,

Where are you putting your mods?
Doom :)

Matturnerr

Same place Ives always been placing them documents/piboso/mods and then based on the mod I either put it in the bikes tracks or rider folder never had an issue up until the last week or so

Doom

Go in to Documents/Piboso/Mx Bikes then open your global.ini with notepad and send me what's in it.
Doom :)

Matturnerr

heres what i got i went into documents but didnt see global.ini but there was a file labeled global thanks for the help man

Snappe

Quote from: Matturnerr on October 27, 2021, 12:35:50 AMSame place Ives always been placing them documents/piboso/mods

You mean Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\ ?

Matturnerr

Y
Quote from: Snappe on October 28, 2021, 02:23:44 PM
Quote from: Matturnerr on October 27, 2021, 12:35:50 AMSame place Ives always been placing them documents/piboso/mods

You mean Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\ ?
yea the mods folder in my mx bikes folder of course