• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:34:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 YZ 125

Started by Alpha, October 31, 2021, 12:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

Hi, ive downloaded the YZ 125 road legal model but decided that id rather have the original mx version.
cant seem to get it to change back, anyone have any idea on how to do so?

iNsane

How about removing the stuff you've installed? Also why making a forum post got something you've downloaded from mxb-mods?
Just remove the model files you've downloaded beforehand...
Sounds like you've forgotten to breathe before thinking

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Alpha

October 31, 2021, 12:42:35 PM #2 Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 12:47:38 PM by Alpha
maybe because i dont know as much about this as some other people do, hence why im here to ask the question for a helping hand. so why dont you take yourself down a knotch and try helping.

i asked a simple question, yes maybe it was a different site but i was unaware i wasnt allowed to post about things from that site. all i wanted was a bit of guidance...  :o  >:(

iNsane

Quote from: Alpha on October 31, 2021, 12:42:35 PMmaybe because i dont know as much about this as some other people do, hence why im here to ask the question for a helping hand. so why dont you take yourself down a knotch and try helping.

i asked a simple question, yes maybe it was a different site but i was unaware i wasnt allowed to post about things from that site. all i wanted was a bit of guidance...  :o  >:(

Lol that wasn't the point and I technically answered your question. Remove the files you've installed from said mod. Done 😂

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Alpha

and thats all i was looking for... not some random comment to try and offend me.
from someone who is quite well known in this community i am very suprised.

iNsane

October 31, 2021, 10:03:29 PM #5 Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 10:05:26 PM by iNsane
Quote from: Alpha on October 31, 2021, 03:06:48 PMand thats all i was looking for... not some random comment to try and offend me.
from someone who is quite well known in this community i am very suprised.

Wasn't trying to offend you, and even due the fact people know me I answered you as I would answer anyone else. Me just being me.
My "offending" reply had the answer included already. Sorry, but being here for some years some just drive me nuts :P
But glad you sorted it out 👍🏻 it's just my type ☺️
But you have to agree that the question was quite .... Well, dumb? 😂 You installed something and want to get rid of it, remove it again. I read these things in my mornings and I am only shaking my head

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Alpha

well i cant agree it was, you obviously know more about it than i do, hence why im here... i was unsure which one the model was and got myself confused which is why i came to a FORUM for a helping hand. and i got quite the opposite.

Kvvonga

Quote from: iNsane on October 31, 2021, 02:19:47 AMHow about removing the stuff you've installed? Also why making a forum post got something you've downloaded from mxb-mods?
Just remove the model files you've downloaded beforehand...
Sounds like you've forgotten to breathe before thinking

Toxic Insane b like.
No joke that was super rude.