• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:07:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

mods not appearing

Started by hoodguru, December 01, 2021, 05:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoodguru

i am slowing going insane due to the anger and frustration i am feeling after spending 35 dollars on a game to get all the cool mods, only to do everything and still not get jack out of it, i have been sitting here for 3 hours trying to get this to work and nothing is working, i am getting everything in just like how all the instructions are telling me to yet nothing will appear

fridgedollar

can you give some more info like what mods you are trying to install, what you've tried, what exactly isn't working, etc. the more specific you are the more people can help

Mx bikes goon

I'm having the same problem where I have downloaded the OEM bikes and them into the bikes folder and they still arent showing up in-game, I have watched multiple videos and followed each step and still not coming up so if anyone could help that'd be awesome. :)

fridgedollar

Quote from: Mx bikes goon on December 16, 2021, 09:22:51 AMI'm having the same problem where I have downloaded the OEM bikes and them into the bikes folder and they still arent showing up in-game, I have watched multiple videos and followed each step and still not coming up so if anyone could help that'd be awesome. :)

are you installing mods in your Documents and not your game's install folder? did you copy over everything from the download - all of the folders and all of the .pkz files?

Ronald

Im also having the same problem i have all the pkz files and there all in the right mods folder

Mx bikes goon

are you installing mods in your Documents and not your game's install folder? did you copy over everything from the download - all of the folders and all of the .pkz files?
[/quote]
Hey mate I ended up working it was a stupid mistake in my bikes folder there was another bikes folder from when I dragged from winwar, so I just put the bikes into the correct folder and it worked for me