• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:54:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cant load into servers - Connection timeout error...

Started by Riku_22, November 28, 2021, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riku_22

So for the last few days of playing Bikes i have trouble loading into servers. Sometimes im lucky but 9/10 servers wont let me load in. Now i know its not my wifi since it works just fine in other games. Does anyone else experience this issue? If so how can i fix this?

(Single player gets boring after a few hours...)

PizzaChet

Try to avoid joining servers with a ping of "---" instead of "103" (for example). Make sure to sort your server list based on "ping" by clicking on the word "ping" at the top of the server list to toggle ascending order or decending order. I sort lowest ping at the top to highest at the bottom(ascending order). From there I pick a server based on low ping, one that's not currently in a race and has several people in it. Occasionally I can get into a server with a "---" ping, but very rarely. Hope that helps!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Riku_22

Thanks for the reply. I used to play with a ethernet cable but since i switched back to wireless ive never come across that message again.Maybe it was a faulty cable?