• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:21:33 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Graphic Glitch

Started by Klarity, December 09, 2021, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klarity

Does anyone know how to fix this graphic glitch.

Snappe

Do you happen to have a Radeon 6000 series graphics card?

Samulaan

Same issue and I have a 6900xt. I was watching a GP Bike video and the dude in the video said he leaves HDR off due to a graphical glitch, not certain if it`s the same problem. In MX Bikes there doesn`t seem to be such an option. Any other way to fix this, thanks.

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Samulaan on February 16, 2022, 06:27:46 PMSame issue and I have a 6900xt. I was watching a GP Bike video and the dude in the video said he leaves HDR off due to a graphical glitch, not certain if it`s the same problem. In MX Bikes there doesn`t seem to be such an option. Any other way to fix this, thanks.
Different problem and is thankfully resolved in beta 17D

Samulaan

Yes, spoke too soon, what a timing since it`s been an issue since forever. Track seems to be 100 percent perfectly fine (no glitches) but whence I turn shaders on, I see my arms (gloves) in pov camera still having the flickering issue however. Not that big of a deal and super stoked that the game has come to this point regardless. Thanks.

ronwis0122

I also experience glitching with some games? Does glitching happen due to the same reason in every phone?