• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:47:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Looking for a Race Series For Intermediate Skill Level!

Started by nathanmiles, December 15, 2021, 12:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanmiles

December 15, 2021, 12:07:11 AM Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:12:46 AM by nathanmiles
I have played MX Bikes for a while now between a few computers but I finally got a legitimate gaming PC and have been putting in a lot more hours (about 100). I feel like I'm finally getting to the point where I can stay upright and be aggressive for the whole duration of a moto on online servers. This is my first simulator style game and I would really like to start racing in series/servers that take it a little more serious. I have watched the PDMX races and think those are really cool but I have no idea how one gets into racing that series or if they are open to all players.

I like supercross, and AMA/MXGP motocross.

If anyone knows of a series that they would recommend that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

nbaboyxDking

Quote from: nathanmiles on December 15, 2021, 12:07:11 AMI have played MX Bikes for a while now between a few computers but I finally got a legitimate gaming PC and have been putting in a lot more hours (about 100). I feel like I'm finally getting to the point where I can stay upright and be aggressive for the whole duration of a moto on online servers. This is my first simulator style game and I would really like to start racing in series/servers that take it a little more serious. I have watched the PDMX races and think those are really cool but I have no idea how one gets into racing that series or if they are open to all players.

I like supercross, and AMA/MXGP motocross.

If anyone knows of a series that they would recommend that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Steeze