• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:45:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

My take/wish

Started by DrFog, August 16, 2023, 03:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrFog

August 16, 2023, 03:50:36 AM Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 07:17:15 AM by DrFog
I am approaching 200 hours on steam and prolly 50+ wt standalone vers. I just wish we'd ease up on the sim part, at least temp, and focus on making the game fun. I'm sure its my skill to blame, but the more I try the closer I am to just stopping. Its so frustrating falling and messing up in places and situations that at least feel are not my mistakes. I will easily concede that I fall alot bc of over doing it, but dude there are ALOT more times that feel like the game/bike just gave up on me... Idk what or how the answer would be found and implemented, but I've nearly got ~90ish bucks and alot of time invested and I swear it only feels like I am going backwards and the fun of this game is fleeting really really quickly for me.. Which sux so hard bc this game does somethings way way better than any other dirt bike game I've ever touched, but man it also does some straight infuriating things simply worse than any other... I'd just like to have "fun" and at least know when i crash why it happened so I could get better, rn it just feels more rng and luck based than skill. Atleast on my crappy skill lvl