• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:39:14 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

VR races

Started by jtrs_61, December 25, 2021, 03:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

with VR becoming more readily available (and being awesome for mxb by bringing in a real sense of scale) a VR ONLY server option would even the field... im definitely not as fast with the headset on, but dang its fun... itd be cool to know others are having to ride with that challenging aspect as well!

adam22es

i love playing in VR, I will play with you if you want, let me know i can add you on steam.

Sean.D

I play only in vr and have managed to find some good in game settings and using a flight stick and my car sim foot pedals.

J.B._716

August 02, 2023, 08:53:16 AM #3 Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 08:57:25 AM by J.B._716
I usually only play in vr too! Not sayin that its not fun without it but its waaay more fun in vr because it really makes the scale of the jumps and so on seem pretty real if not on the larger scale which is awesome imo. I think i actually have a better perception of the speed i need to be at to corner better well conpared to on the monitor. So what kind of headsets are you guys runnin? I would also love for a dedicated server for those who play in vr. That would be pretty sick!

teeds

We'll have to get a server setup sometime, not really sure how many MXB VR players there are though.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

J.B._716

I agree, we should definitely do that. Not sure if you guys have any of the tfc ama national tracks at all but they would be fun to race on, even tho i think it sucks that you have to pay for them. If not well do somethin easy like forest or Paleta v2 depending on everyones skill level....

teeds

I've got a server running called "VR Only Races", can't restrict it to VR users but have set to cockpit only. If anyone wants to get together to run some laps or races, post up when you're likely to be on here.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba