• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:09:05 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

is mx bikes worth it?

Started by Mace-x, February 17, 2015, 11:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

Hi guys, i´m sorry if the question annoyed someone or sounds rude.

I´d like to know if this sim is worth it both, for the simulator itself and the community, i dont want to happend what happened to mx sim forums, full of douches and a game with a smaller demo update a year.

saw some videos and the physics seems cool, the demo track doesnt make too much justice, i´ve played it a lot but and i´ve enjoyed the game, even made around 1 minute laps. :)

also i´m seeing some tracks being released so i think that there´s an active community and i would kinda start doing tracks again (Hillside supermoto would rock in this game!) xD

a few questions tho.
-Are bikes/gear moddable?
-will there be rider animations? (tricks) or at least flips.
-does this game supports proper object collision?
-are there different types of surfaces?
aaaand, will we organize a online championship someday? :D

well, hope i havent bothered someone and i really look forward to this game, peace!  ;D

Jamieke22

This game is just a must have if you like racing/motocross games
Its hard but after training you'll get better and better
the practice track is basic tho xD
If you buy this game i would love to play with you hit me up with a PM (Private Message)
The only downside about this game is that the multiplayer community that big
BTW This doesn't bother me at all
I hope i will see you soon on some servers :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Mace-x on February 17, 2015, 11:54:09 PM

I´d like to know if this sim is worth it both, for the simulator itself and the community, i dont want to happend what happened to mx sim forums, full of douches and a game with a smaller demo update a year.

saw some videos and the physics seems cool, the demo track doesnt make too much justice, i´ve played it a lot but and i´ve enjoyed the game, even made around 1 minute laps. :)

also i´m seeing some tracks being released so i think that there´s an active community and i would kinda start doing tracks again (Hillside supermoto would rock in this game!) xD

a few questions tho.

well, hope i havent bothered someone and i really look forward to this game, peace!  ;D

Answers to your questions:
- Yes
- Not decided yet
- Yes
- Yes

Mace-x

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 18, 2015, 12:40:52 PM

a few questions tho.

Answers to your questions:
- Yes
- Not decided yet
- Yes
- Yes

Thanks for the reply piboso, the object collision was referred to being able to properly ride on an object, that means, if i do a bridge, ramp, landing, or any 3d object, can i ride over it without problems?

if the answer is yes and the tricks are still on the table i think you sold another copy of mx bikes  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You can ride on collision objects http://youtu.be/xcq31eWCm1k

You can also flip if you're good enough.

teeds

1 min laps on the demo!!  ;)

I think MXB is worth it, it's a small but growing community and riding the bike is very moreish for me.

Oh yes. I would host races now but for the start line issue.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Mace-x

Ok i'm sold, kinda wanted to wait for beta 3 but i cant! XD

Thanks for the input guys, btw it was 2:00- 2:05 laps, not 1 , got confused xD

I'll start practicing for the races, see you guys!

teeds

Quote from: Mace-x on February 19, 2015, 07:07:26 PM
btw it was 2:00- 2:05 laps, not 1 , got confused xD

nice lap times, see ya on track  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

arnzzz

OMG i was almost crying then when i saw that one minute time lol. I though i was ok till i saw that. :)

MXBikes is fantastic but its very early in development. BUT its amazing fun, and if you put the hours in you will be rewarded. I have tried MXsim but MXBikes feels more realistic, although i like the ability to throw the bike around more in MXsim, but im hoping Piboso can make it so we can do that here aso one day.

So i recommend it 100%

Mace-x

ok bought it!  ;D ;D ;D

fingers crossed for continous development, altrought seeing where is kart sim or gp bikes development should be a sure thing :D

hopefully this will become the new mx simulation standard, i´ll start practicing to see you guys online :D